• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Your Computer Specs. How to make Minecraft run Faster.

Have this information helped you to get more FPS?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
I know, im not the first who made this type of a thread, but still, i might help a bit better. So basically, FPS that you get when you play Minecraft is using your GFX card and processor for the most part. (thats like the 2 most important things in your comuter lol).

And to get more
FPS on diffrent games, for aexample Minecraft, even if its a Laptop, or a Desktop, you just need to make the GFX card run faster. If its AMD, i cant say anything, but if its Nvidia (which is a lot better than AMD in my opinion) i can tell you some things.

First of all: Go to your Desktop, RIght click on your Screen, then click on the "Nvidia Control Panel" thats where the magic begins. Go to>Manage Settings>Program Settings>Choose Minecraft Launcher>and select the "High Performance Nvidia Processor" and then click apply. This will save the settings, and will make computer use more energy on minecraft, that will give you more FPS on Minecraft. If you are using Desktop, you want get that much "Over-Heating", but on a laptop, it might overheat, and thats not so good for your computer.

To pretend that, most of the people use Special Cooling Laptop Stands, which you put under your Laptop, and it automatically cool down the whole Laptop. Me, as my self, i have an Acer latop, which i bought 3 days ago, im getting 300-600 FPS without any boosting programs, just Optifine. and around 900 FPS with Razer Game Booster (which is also a really good thing to use.) My computer Specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i7 4702MQ 2,2 Ghz. Turbo mode: 3,2 Ghz.
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 750m 4GB RAM.
Comuter RAM: 8GB
HardDisc: 750GB
LED Display: 17,3" Inch.
And Windows 8 (No hating, its actually Knda good)

You might also like to Download some of the Game Boosting Programs that i know about:

Razer Game Booster: http://bit.ly/Uhm3AO
Nvidia Experience (But be careful with this one, i updated my driver by mistake!): http://bit.ly/10VFVsK

This thread was made to help people who doesnt know how to solve the FPS Problem, please dont come up with hating.

Post your Computer Specs in the Comment Section!

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can't get to 'Manage Settings'. Where is it located?

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can't find the "High Performance Nivida Processor".

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I get a list of a ton of settings after choosing the program.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I know, im not the first who made this type of a thread, but still, i might help a bit better. So basically, FPS that you get when you play Minecraft is using your GFX card and processor for the most part. (thats like the 2 most important things in your comuter lol).

And to get more
FPS on diffrent games, for aexample Minecraft, even if its a Laptop, or a Desktop, you just need to make the GFX card run faster. If its AMD, i cant say anything, but if its Nvidia (which is a lot better than AMD in my opinion) i can tell you some things.

First of all: Go to your Desktop, RIght click on your Screen, then click on the "Nvidia Control Panel" thats where the magic begins. Go to>Manage Settings>Program Settings>Choose Minecraft Launcher>and select the "High Performance Nvidia Processor" and then click apply. This will save the settings, and will make computer use more energy on minecraft, that will give you more FPS on Minecraft. If you are using Desktop, you want get that much "Over-Heating", but on a laptop, it might overheat, and thats not so good for your computer.

To pretend that, most of the people use Special Cooling Laptop Stands, which you put under your Laptop, and it automatically cool down the whole Laptop. Me, as my self, i have an Acer latop, which i bought 3 days ago, im getting 300-600 FPS without any boosting programs, just Optifine. and around 900 FPS with Razer Game Booster (which is also a really good thing to use.) My computer Specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i7 4702MQ 2,2 Ghz. Turbo mode: 3,2 Ghz.
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 750m 4GB RAM.
Comuter RAM: 8GB
HardDisc: 750GB
LED Display: 17,3" Inch.
And Windows 8 (No hating, its actually Knda good)

You might also like to Download some of the Game Boosting Programs that i know about:
Razer Game Booster: http://bit.ly/Uhm3AO
Nvidia Experience (But be careful with this one, i updated my driver by mistake!): http://bit.ly/10VFVsK

This thread was made to help people who doesnt know how to solve the FPS Problem, please dont come up with hating.

Post your Computer Specs in the Comment Section!
Any info on desktop Macs with Nvidia cards?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci