• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your best win

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Mine has to be when i got 14 kills on my alt, on US and killing three, three teams. I was also lagging at the time. (P.S i am an AU player) :p

Sterbern

Iron
Reaction score
Me and my friends wasted all the way up 2 2 mins going to all the teir 2's after bot refils and he got me full diamond

FloppehFeesh

Survivor
Reaction score
From my old thread

This is from almost exactly a year ago:

I was just playing on my alternate account, Phantique, and the map was Valleyside University. I won a 1v2v1 mid game and afterwards the death match was announced. I thought I was ready to battle, I and iron helmet, chestplate, leggings, and gold boots. Sadly I had no bow. But when I noticed who my opponents were I knew I was in for trouble.

The final two players other than me were Lemonz87 and killerkons, both nearly in full iron. Not only that, but I spawned in between them. I had no golden apples to eat or anything, just my diamond sword (it may have been iron?), two flint 'n' steels, and a fishing rod. I noticed Lemon had eaten a golden apple which would make this even tougher. Once the round started I instantly ran out. I used my flint 'n' steel to catch killerkons on fire. I constantly rank around the cornucopia to try and get my positioning while at the same time being shot at and chased. I ended up catching killer on fire multiple times, but I waste both my flint 'n' steels. Both players were damaged from several fights, but killer was the one I needed to kill first.

They grouped together and both rushed me, at this point I am at very low hearts. I target killerkons and kill him in one or two hits. I barely avoid Lemon with about two hearts left. Now he/she is towards the center of the corn and I am on the outside. I need to regenerate. Lemon constantly tries to attack me but I use the fire which was already on the ground and the fishing rod to my advantage. After fending her off and letting me regenerate hearts I looted killer's items, granting me a bow. After using all of my arrows in attempt to damage Lemon we both went in for an attack. Lemon hits me maybe once or twice but I get a nice combo on him/her and win the match with maybe three hearts left.

The whole time I was shaking and I could hear my heart beating.

You can find the game here.

E

Ephiza

From my old thread

This is from almost exactly a year ago:

I was just playing on my alternate account, Phantique, and the map was Valleyside University. I won a 1v2v1 mid game and afterwards the death match was announced. I thought I was ready to battle, I and iron helmet, chestplate, leggings, and gold boots. Sadly I had no bow. But when I noticed who my opponents were I knew I was in for trouble.

The final two players other than me were Lemonz87 and killerkons, both nearly in full iron. Not only that, but I spawned in between them. I had no golden apples to eat or anything, just my diamond sword (it may have been iron?), two flint 'n' steels, and a fishing rod. I noticed Lemon had eaten a golden apple which would make this even tougher. Once the round started I instantly ran out. I used my flint 'n' steel to catch killerkons on fire. I constantly rank around the cornucopia to try and get my positioning while at the same time being shot at and chased. I ended up catching killer on fire multiple times, but I waste both my flint 'n' steels. Both players were damaged from several fights, but killer was the one I needed to kill first.

They grouped together and both rushed me, at this point I am at very low hearts. I target killerkons and kill him in one or two hits. I barely avoid Lemon with about two hearts left. Now he/she is towards the center of the corn and I am on the outside. I need to regenerate. Lemon constantly tries to attack me but I use the fire which was already on the ground and the fishing rod to my advantage. After fending her off and letting me regenerate hearts I looted killer's items, granting me a bow. After using all of my arrows in attempt to damage Lemon we both went in for an attack. Lemon hits me maybe once or twice but I get a nice combo on him/her and win the match with maybe three hearts left.

The whole time I was shaking and I could hear my heart beating.

You can find the game here.
gg

Alt__Drakon

Tribute
Reaction score
I joined a game and it started just when my mum called me so i went and came back after like 7 minutes and I was still in game. So i went to get a tier 2 which had full iron and 2 diamonds. I quickly found a stick and killed a team of 2 decked players. Then i had easy opponents in the Deathmatch making it easy for me to win!
oh dang

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci