• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You don't need godly ping

Fireblare

Survivor
Reaction score
I honestly like playing with a bit higher ping than super low. On EU I got 30 ping but the knockback I take from getting hit is too fast. I like playing on US or CA xD

Cytarium

Spectator
Reaction score
Ping is really important...
I think I'm decent at PvP but I still lose every game because I have 200+ ping ;-;

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be entirely honest, it does indeed rely on skill, strategy and coordination when playing Survival Games, however I do believe that Ping does aid you to perform a little better to which can give you an advantage on knowing even more well of your surroundings during battle, but ping plays a minor more like miner. lol role when playing Survival Games.

thechamp11

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread is fact. However, there comes a point in which if your ping is too high (150+), it does become harder to win the game. And sometimes, if your opponent has noticeably better ping, they can just get the first hit and get a combo. But if you know your opponent has better ping, or your ping isn't doing that good at that moment (or in general), just hang back, get some bow shots, use flint and steel, and you should be good. Unless there is 100+ ping difference, ping isn't a good excuse to lose a fight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci