• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xPzL's Pro MCSG Survival Guide- PLEASE LOOK :)

It will take a lot of my effort, Shall I add Map talk (Routes, tips and advice of each map) ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
This guide is great just have to say one thing:
First, you said "people who don't put their armor on at the start... are awful" I must disagree. If you do not have a weapon, then the extra armor makes you a target to all sorts of people. The odds are, somebody stacked might follow you longer if you have armor on, compared to when you dont.
Otherwise, your knowledge and tips are sounds, and extremely helpful. This thread should be stickied, becuase it is one of the best guides I've seen on the forums. Nice job!!

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
This guide is great just have to say one thing:
First, you said "people who don't put their armor on at the start... are awful" I must disagree. If you do not have a weapon, then the extra armor makes you a target to all sorts of people. The odds are, somebody stacked might follow you longer if you have armor on, compared to when you dont.
Otherwise, your knowledge and tips are sounds, and extremely helpful. This thread should be stickied, becuase it is one of the best guides I've seen on the forums. Nice job!!
Yea, I understand your point but seriously when i get a stone sword at the start. I know that people don't put their armour on, So I'm forced to kill whoever. I have a few changes for this guide currently, I'll add it to my list. I appreciate your Criticism :3

tigerAW

Spectator
Reaction score
I was following this guide religiously and managed to get up to 1000 points. Thanks ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci