• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xPzL's Pro MCSG Survival Guide- PLEASE LOOK :)

It will take a lot of my effort, Shall I add Map talk (Routes, tips and advice of each map) ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome! If you could just give it a look, please do. I've poured hours into this one pdf, It's 135mb and I'm unable to upload it directly to the forum. Please share this with friends and get it around. It would be awesome if we could get it seen by members of the MCSG staff. Thanks for reading you Massive Babes :3

LET'S GET THIS GUIDE STICKIED :D

THE ACTUAL GUIDE <-- CLICK ME!

Dns Guide (<-- CLICK ME!) (The one referred to in the guide)

Thank that Mod! :3

Many thanks to the Dedication of the staff members of the MCSG, Scribd (Allowed me to publish that massive pdf) and Everyone who supports this guide! :) <3
You have the permission to use the images below as long as you credit me in your work and link this forum post in your work.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Awesome guide, thanks for the tips! I had no idea my guide did something else, but thats great ;)

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
Awesome guide, thanks for the tips! I had no idea my guide did something else, but thats great ;)
Thanks For Dropping by Brah, You know... If you had time, I would appreciate it if you could share it with some friends and fellow staff members ;)

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Sorry to all for necro, but this is really good and well made.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Oh crap. I wasnt watching the last repl date xD I just... failed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci