• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xbox One Or Playstation 4?

Which Console Is Better?

• Xbox One

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Playstation 4

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can pay several hundred dollars for a gaming console and another 50 or so for a controller but you can't pay 10 for an adapter?
Seems legit.
Yeah I'm probably gonna be trying to get it for Christmas for a discount. And as I said, that's not the only reason I want an Xbox.

bumsonfire

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys please only vote and argue about xbox or playstation, not PC or WII. btw, Xbox owns Playstation any day.

bumsonfire

Tribute
Reaction score
The X-box one looks awful IMO and the name... its just stupid!
But the PS4, oh mayun, that thing looks glorious!! Also they have A LOT of good game coming out for it!
People like you need to understand why xbox looks like a box. BECAUSE ITS CALLED X-BOX!
If xbox wanted too, they could make the best looking console, but of course, they have to make a box because of its name, so the looks just give Playstation fans an advantage, which is GAII!

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People like you need to understand why xbox looks like a box. BECAUSE ITS CALLED X-BOX!
If xbox wanted too, they could make the best looking console, but of course, they have to make a box because of its name, so the looks just give Playstation fans an advantage, which is GAII!
I'm gonna asume, you didn't see my other post, where I said that when I said look, I meant the look of the features xD And no need to call me gay over a gaming console... people these days.

Mcman44

Spectator
Reaction score
I've always been an Xbox person. I got my original Xbox in like '02 or '03.
But personally, I'd go for the PS4. It's a clear winner between the two.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Im starting to get irritated with the PC and Wii jokes.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Xbox One. Who does even play fps games
On ps..... Losers:p no im just kidding
But xbox one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci