• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xbox One Or Playstation 4?

Which Console Is Better?

• Xbox One

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Playstation 4

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I said looks, I didn't mean how the box looked! xD I meant the you know, ways of it. Like how you can't play without being on the internet once every 24 hours, and can't get used games, so there's no classical ''Hey man, can I borrow Halo this weekend, thanks!'' Also you're kinda just yelling at everyone who says they like PS4, can you respect are opinions please? Thank you.
That has been completely changed. You can now use used games and only need to connect to the internet at initial setup.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not sure if I will get one of those, but if I will I will probably get a xbox one.

Reaction score
i would have to say xbox one since I am a huge xbox fan and have met a lot of the uk xbox team myself xP but I think ps4 Is really close behind because of pricings

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I have used both of the previous generation of these systems and there are something that I see that Microsoft does better than Sony. The interface looks so much sleaker and smooth. Sony made it kind of like the files in windows 7. It is good for files but for video games, I don't think so. The price is a big thing as well. Is is a 100$ difference and that will also be a big factor. Specs I have no idea about but I do know Microsoft plans to make it a full entertainment system which is a plus. I will look more into the PS4 and edit this post shortly!

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since Xbox got a lot of complaints about that, they changed their mind I think. So you can still borrow your used games to friends, and go on vacations etc. without worries. :p

I'd got for the Xbox One!
That has been completely changed. You can now use used games and only need to connect to the internet at initial setup.
Oh they changed that? Very smart of them xD Well, i'll still stick with the PS4 :p

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my opinion, Xbox has a much better selection of games, which is the primary purpose of a console.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Where's the PC option!? :eek:

But in all seriousness, both consoles look like they have potential. However, I think I'm going to have to so with the Play Station 4. I think it's features are more suited for what I want. Not hating on Xbox fans or anything. :D

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Which games?
Halo, Gears of War, and the Fable series will remain Xbox exclusive. Dead Rising 3, Ryse: Son of Rome, Killer Instinct, Quantum Break, Project Spark, Titanfall, and Forza 5 are all Xbox exclusive games that Microsoft demoed (that looked great). And Xbox gets Call of Duty: Ghosts for an month before the PS4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci