• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wyverns Wake!

Did you enjoy Wyverns wake? Do you think there should be a return?

• Yes!

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
The owner didn't want to remove the diamond swords and XP bottles, so after being pressured he asked for it to be removed. I think the terrain was a bit silly, considering the drastic changes, but that was the theme: the awakening of something powerful.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The owner didn't want to remove the diamond swords and XP bottles, so after being pressured he asked for it to be removed. I think the terrain was a bit silly, considering the drastic changes, but that was the theme: the awakening of something powerful.
You're kidding right? First of all he didn't place those things there himself, someone else did. Either it was someone who helped him or a staff member back in the day. Second of all, he wanted it removed, but for some reason it just wasn't happening. Finally, he said that Wyverns Wake wasn't the best map he has made and shows little of what he was capable of. It wasn't up to his standards, and although many of us loved the map, he hated it.

Original Thread here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-wyverns-wake-situation.84392/

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Along with a lot of people, I loved this map. However, I have seen so many threads like this... I can only say;

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
It was a good map, but it won't be returning at the map maker's request.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
A couple of parties contacted me about fixing it, go ahead if you want to I have little love for that map, all I see in it are the friends I used to have here.
Ninja edit: I'd rather wish people sop putting words in my mouth, Directly quote me, don't paraphrase.

BlueStyledGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
They won't bring it back because the creator of the map doesn't want to remove the OP items that are on the map :p So yeah, go play Wyverns Wake on other servers if you really miss the map :'(
That was a big part of the fun of the map anyway, the op items

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A couple of parties contacted me about fixing it, go ahead if you want to I have little love for that map, all I see in it are the friends I used to have here.
Ninja edit: I'd rather wish people sop putting words in my mouth, Directly quote me, don't paraphrase.
Welp, an answer to the OP's question couldn't come from a more direct source. It was removed for many varying reasons, the main and most obvious one being that it's removal was requested by the creator, wronsiski. Question Answered; Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci