• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wyverns Wake!

Did you enjoy Wyverns wake? Do you think there should be a return?

• Yes!

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrutalRolo

Tribute
Reaction score
I was just wondering about the new maps that came out a few weeks ago. I was thinking about all the maps ever to be played on the servers. Then I was thinking about one of the best maps the server had. Wyverns Wake. I do know that it was taken out because people were block-glitching the diamond sword and ofc, the xp bottles :p but can't you just remove them? The other OP ITEM (2nd diamond sword) was perfectly fine to be honest. It brought more of a reason to vote it. Anyway I'll leave you thinking... :)

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
I miss "Wyverns Wake", it was one of the greatest maps at the times.

N

Nikola

One of my favourite maps back then :(
I wish it could be added once again!

LibertyEU

Experienced
Reaction score
They won't bring it back because the creator of the map doesn't want to remove the OP items that are on the map :p So yeah, go play Wyverns Wake on other servers if you really miss the map :'(

BrutalRolo

Tribute
Reaction score
They won't bring it back because the creator of the map doesn't want to remove the OP items that are on the map :p So yeah, go play Wyverns Wake on other servers if you really miss the map :'(
He won't take them out? WOW x(

AvexHD

Diamond
Reaction score
It was one of the best maps in my opinion and I have had the best memories on it, It would be so good to see that map back on the mc gamer servers!

-Avex

Rasclarts

Experienced
Reaction score
some friends and i were a good way through revamping wyvern's with permission from wronsiski, then some stuff happened and progress pretty much stopped. if we know the map will be considered then we'll probably continue it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci