• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

wtf is up with 1.9

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
A simple argument isn't exactly flame. We aren't cursing at each other or something, just sharing our opinions.
I know it was a simple argument but arguments can turn ugly really quickly, especially on threads like this. I meant no disrespect towards either of you c:.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I know it was a simple argument but arguments can turn ugly really quickly, especially on threads like this. I meant no disrespect towards either of you c:.
Well, if it does then you know what to do :p

And it probably won't, because I'm not one to try and cuss someone out if I disagree with something they say and I'm sure Zeplohx isn't either (unlike a lot of people on here, sadly).

GamingForLaughs

Tribute
Reaction score
Like every other patch update to a new version, the devs need time to make the servers fully compatible with 1.9. I do not believe that we would stay on 1.8 on purpose since if every server has updated to 1.9 and we haven't, we lose a lot of players.
You lose players if you update and if there's another SG or pvp server that doesn't update, players will go to that. Remember Badlion? A huge reason Badlion's SG servers became big was because they didn't update to 1.8 when MCSG did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci