• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

wtf is up with 1.9

2001pixelXmike

Spectator
Reaction score
when I saw 1.9 I said Good to myself and so did lots of other people. whats the deal with it is mcagmer gonna go 1.9 or not, this is something I think mcgamer should just go to 1.8 and stay there for awhile until everyone is comfortable and ready to accept there fate of shitty pvp in 1.9 the jitter clickers aren't gonna take this update to well

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
It's actually a really good update, but people aren't willing to accept it. People just don't like change, especially since PvP in Minecraft has basically been the same for 2 years and a lot of people on here haven't been playing since before then. I'm glad some new stuff is being added, it should make MCSG pretty interesting.

And the funny thing is, people think that PvP become "sh*tty" when jitterclicking is removed, when that's probably the best part of the udpate....

Last edited:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Like every other patch update to a new version, the devs need time to make the servers fully compatible with 1.9. I do not believe that we would stay on 1.8 on purpose since if every server has updated to 1.9 and we haven't, we lose a lot of players.

Zeplohx

Survivor
Reaction score
It's actually a really good update, but people aren't willing to accept it. People just don't like change, especially since PvP in Minecraft has basically been the same for 2 years and a lot of people on here haven't been playing since before then. I'm glad some new stuff is being added, it should make MCSG pretty interesting.

And the funny thing is, people think that PvP become "sh*tty" when jitterclicking is removed, when that's probably the best part of the udpate....
hm the hypocrisy is real.

Alright, people don't like change right, and they should adapt and accept it, correct?

Then why don't you accept that people don't click 2 CPS anymore, and that you should adapt to people jitterclicking :^)

Zeplohx

Survivor
Reaction score
Like every other patch update to a new version, the devs need time to make the servers fully compatible with 1.9. I do not believe that we would stay on 1.8 on purpose since if every server has updated to 1.9 and we haven't, we lose a lot of players.
>implying u guys havent lost players to badlion already

>implying the 1.8 update didn't nearly kill you guys

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
hm the hypocrisy is real.

Alright, people don't like change right, and they should adapt and accept it, correct?

Then why don't you accept that people don't click 2 CPS anymore, and that you should adapt to people jitterclicking :^)
Double tapping w and using shields and timing hits take skill (in fact, 1.9 sounds better than pre-1.7 Minecraft PvP, believe it or not).

Jitterclicking doesn't nearly require that kind of skill, since it's simply aiming and clicking as fast as you can. Aiming and clicking are still a part of the game in both of the versions of PvP I stated above, but in both of those versions there are other things that make it more interesting/challenging as well.

Also, why are you following me around everywhere on these forums and arguing with literally everything I say?

Zeplohx

Survivor
Reaction score
Double tapping w and using shields and timing hits take skill (in fact, 1.9 sounds better than pre-1.7 Minecraft PvP, believe it or not).

Jitterclicking doesn't nearly require that kind of skill, since it's simply aiming and clicking as fast as you can. Aiming and clicking are still a part of the game in both of the versions of PvP I stated above, but in both of those versions there are other things that make it more interesting/challenging as well.

Also, why are you following me around everywhere on these forums and arguing with literally everything I say?
Arguing with your BS, I agree with you on a few things.

Not following u around either lmao, this was the only interesting thread available at 3 AM.

Now, please, start to jitter click! Do it for 2 hours a day for a year, while having spot on aim. Then you can talk Good about it and say it isn't skillful.

Aiming and Clicking is also by that logic; CSGO in a nutshell right?

please have aim and still jitter like this and by all means; you can say Good about Jitter clicking.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
As a warning to those if all that can come out of this thread is flame, I will be locking the thread.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Arguing with your BS, I agree with you on a few things.

Not following u around either lmao, this was the only interesting thread available at 3 AM.

Now, please, start to jitter click! Do it for 2 hours a day for a year, while having spot on aim. Then you can talk Good about it and say it isn't skillful.

Aiming and Clicking is also by that logic; CSGO in a nutshell right?

please have aim and still jitter like this and by all means; you can say Good about Jitter clicking.
True, there really isn't much activity on these forums at this time. I don't care about this game enough nowadays to spend 2 hours a day jitterclicking. I don't mean that there's no skill required in that, I'm saying that there just is more in the other 2 versions I stated. Not only is there more skill, there's more things in PvP itself, plus there were/will be less tryhards with those versions, and hacks are/will be much easier to detect.

And I've never played CS:GO, so I wouldn't know. Maybe there's a reason why.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
As a warning to those if all that can come out of this thread is flame, I will be locking the thread.
A simple argument isn't exactly flame. We aren't cursing at each other or something, just sharing our opinions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci