• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Working as fast as we can to fix the bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, I had like 900 points then kept getting double teamed at start at lost 50 points each time, then went down to like 200. it took ages to get back up to the 800's again with only 3-5 points per kill. :p

Charlie

Spectator
Reaction score
Also, I was on a server and was in the final 2 and the other guy just took of running into the woods. Only thing is, he wasn't getting hit by lightning. Lightning wasn't even striking at all. I'm not sure if it was a glith but when i finally killed him the server froze and just did nothing while a was jumping around spawn like an idiot the left. It still said I was online. I'm confused.

Reaction score
Yeah, I had like 900 points then kept getting double teamed at start at lost 50 points each time, then went down to like 200. it took ages to get back up to the 800's again with only 3-5 points per kill. :p
you lose 50 points because someone that had lower points killed you everyone looses 50 points if you have over a certain amount deal with it ;)

River

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks. now the servers just take a little longer to log on. only us27 and us12 (sometimes others) will freeze up and crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci