• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Working as fast as we can to fix the bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
Why You spam ? STOP SPAMMING NOOB
Look, troll, nobody finds you funny. Spamming - both on these forums and on the servers - is against the rules and can get you banned if you get annoying enough. So unless you would like to get banned I'd recommend you quit that nonsense. Just a word of advice.

Just kill the ghosts *-___-
Ghosts are invincible for some reason. Players can't kill them, and mobs can't harm them, either, it seems. So when there's 2 of them, the deathmatch becomes ridiculously lame and in-general screws up the game.

Also, on a somewhat relevant note: honestly, mods/admins/staff, you guys are awesome. I know it's probably really stressful having to deal with all the bugs that come with the plugins, but the Survival Games servers are really fun! Keep up the awesome work! :)

Reaction score
Look, troll, nobody finds you funny. Spamming - both on these forums and on the servers - is against the rules and can get you banned if you get annoying enough. So unless you would like to get banned I'd recommend you quit that nonsense. Just a word of advice.

Ghosts are invincible for some reason. Players can't kill them, and mobs can't harm them, either, it seems. So when there's 2 of them, the deathmatch becomes ridiculously lame and in-general screws up the game.

Also, on a somewhat relevant note: honestly, mods/admins/staff, you guys are awesome. I know it's probably really stressful having to deal with all the bugs that come with the plugins, but the Survival Games servers are really fun! Keep up the awesome work! :)
So this is what you could do Try to just spam the click button while trying to jump on the platform and jump throught the players eventually you will kill them :)

idlib

Tribute
Reaction score
Your are doing a great job Chad keep it up man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci