• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WIP]Map for Survival Games with ancient buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimevan

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I will try MCEdit=)

Thanks u_cant_catch_me! The texturepack we use is HerrSommer.

Rimevan

Rimevan

Spectator
Reaction score
We had some problems with our private server, but we're working on it again (though it could get some slower due to exams..). We made a small water puzzle, the big glass dome and a few other things.
Two pictures:

We are currently working on the new cornucopia, we've got a brilliant idea and we can even use the old cornucopia!

Rimevan

Rimevan

Spectator
Reaction score
Want to see this new cornucopia
Gl!
It's going to take some time, since we don't use any mods (just creative in our private server) and it is going to be more complicated than all other cornucopias. We will post a screenshot once we think it is worth showing ;)

Rimevan

Rimevan

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, building the cornucopia is going faster than we thought! The outside is done now, we need to make some more entrances and escape routes to make sure the start is balanced.
A night and a day shot:

I hope you guys like it!

Rimevan

Teublyster

Spectator
Reaction score
The cornucopie looks quite good... Keep on going, you might actually get alot of downloads!

Rimevan

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks! It's great that the cornucopia is a succes=)

I updated the map download. We are still working on it ofcourse, but this way you can already check out a few new things we've made. In total, the map counts 46 chests (including the chests at the corn.). I'd love to hear some tips and/or ideas!

Rimevan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci