• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win/Loss Ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFails

Tribute
Reaction score
I didnt
No, it says you need to know your wins and games played. It does not say whether you multiply, divide, or which is divided by what.
I just didnt feel you needed to explain some insanely easy math to us. I was hoping you could tell by my posts I am thouroghly educated and could alreay do the math myself.

Zwyk_Sceptacus

Survivor
Reaction score
It's easy to calculate that. I think the devs have more important things to focus on

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I didnt

I just didnt feel you needed to explain some insanely easy math to us. I was hoping you could tell by my posts I am thouroghly educated and could alreay do the math myself.
**already**

Just kidding :p

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats true. But then why haven't they done it yet?
I've got to object, against your posts on this thread, basically you're ignoring the ONE feature that could be used to make the leaderboards more fair, and skills proving, come back when you've got something more productive to say.

Zwyk_Sceptacus

Survivor
Reaction score
I've got to object, against your posts on this thread, basically you're ignoring the ONE feature that could be used to make the leaderboards more fair, and skills proving, come back when you've got something more productive to say.
Sir.

I was just asking a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci