• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Win/Loss Ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFails

Tribute
Reaction score
I am suggesting a new leaderboard feature. I am tired of people arguing between points and wins, and what looks better. Having a win/loss ratio on the leaderboard corrolates more towards a player's skill than wins. If two people are equal skill, but one has been playing for 3 months longer, they will be higher on the leaderboard, even if they are the same skill.
It would also discourage teaming by just a little amount.

Discuss.

McFails

Tribute
Reaction score
I know you can, but it would be nice to have a category where we can see the top of win/loss, and not have to filter through a bunch of people manually.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can do this, seeing as you can see the amount of wins a player has, and how many games they have played.
But there should be a separate leaderboards for win/loss (Efficiency List) because it would show who really is the best player, not the player who has been playing the longest and had a chance to get the most wins. If someone were to make this leaderboards, it should only show the win/loss ratio after it was created because everyone started out with a horrible win/loss record.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
But there should be a separate leaderboards for win/loss (Efficiency List) because it would show who really is the best player, not the player who has been playing the longest and had a chance to get the most wins. If someone were to make this leaderboards, it should only show the win/loss ratio after it was created because everyone started out with a horrible win/loss record.
Ask oper to make one for you :)
He is really good at these kinds of things.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Simple.

Wins divided by games played.

There you go! :)

McFails

Tribute
Reaction score
Simple.

Wins divided by games played.

There you go! :)
That is not win loss ratio, it is win ratio, although it is essentially the same. But we alreadt established we can do it, please read all posts beforr you contribute.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
That is not win loss ratio, it is win ratio, although it is essentially the same. But we alreadt established we can do it, please read all posts beforr you contribute.
I did read the posts. I explained HOW to calculate it. Please don't accuse me of something I didn't do.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, it says you need to know your wins and games played. It does not say whether you multiply, divide, or which is divided by what.
okay but can we just stay on topic here because you didnt even answer or comment on the original thread post

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a really bad one because I sucked until last month :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member