• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why is Better Sprint Mod not allowed....

Should better sprint mod be allowed...?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why would you get banned on a server when you use the cheaty features only in singleplayer?
I don't... Your making me frustrated.

Edit: I was talking to Fusion and you guys took it the other way.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't... Your making me frustrated.
Your point was that you can sprint in all directions.
We're talking about servers, not singleplayer.
The way you said that you can sprint in all directions made it seem like you meant multiplayer.
Please try to not post irrelevant things :p
[/rant]

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why would you mention that it can sprint in all directions on singleplayer when the thread is discussing a multiplayer server?
Your point was that you can sprint in all directions.
We're talking about servers, not singleplayer.
The way you said that you can sprint in all directions made it seem like you meant multiplayer.
Please try to not post irrelevant things :p
[/rant]
I'm just going to ignore you guys.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Please don't post things that don't make any sense, everyone.
Back on topic though:
BSM shouldn't be allowed for many reasons. These reasons may seem insignificant to you, but really, they're not. When using BSM, you can sprint indefinitely. I'm not too sure if you can sprint with less than 3 hunger bars on BSM, but I know that there's some mod out there that does that. Also, with 1.7, you actually have to press the button every time your sprint breaks. With BSM, you don't need that extra ounce of skill that is pressing the button and having quick reaction time.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please don't post things that don't make any sense, everyone.
Back on topic though:
BSM shouldn't be allowed for many reasons. These reasons may seem insignificant to you, but really, they're not. When using BSM, you can sprint indefinitely. I'm not too sure if you can sprint with less than 3 hunger bars on BSM, but I know that there's some mod out there that does that. Also, with 1.7, you actually have to press the button every time your sprint breaks. With BSM, you don't need that extra ounce of skill that is pressing the button and having quick reaction time.
1) Same as 1.7
2) Nope
3) Valid point, but the same can be achieved with putting a weight/tape on your sprint key or using the caps lock key on a Mac.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Same as 1.7
2) Nope
3) Valid point, but the same can be achieved with putting a weight/tape on your sprint key or using the caps lock key on a Mac.
1) Your sprint never breaks
2) Like I said, I didn't verify
3) Chat would get pretty gnarly.. "QQQQQQYQQQQQOQQQQUQQQHQQQAQQQCQQK"
EDIT: (I forgot, my sprint key is Q. Nvm lel)

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1) Your sprint never breaks
2) Like I said, I didn't verify
3) Chat would get pretty gnarly.. "QQQQQQYQQQQQOQQQQUQQQHQQQAQQQCQQK"
EDIT: (I forgot, my sprint key is Q. Nvm lel)
1) Actually, from my own usage on another server, your sprint does break, but reengages almost instantaneously. It's the same in 1.7, except your sprint also can engage midair, something BSM cannot do.
3) I don't understand :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci