• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

why dont we use crates?

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
S
im just asking if there are reasons guys i dont like playing on the hive cuz its so hard to play and u guys just chill out ok im just asking i knew there were reasons i wanted to know what they were u guys seem like ur getting mad at me im just asking
Sorry for sounding mad, but your Suggestion is pretty much not worth the coding. Crates are the same as chests, they don't prevent chestfinder (pretty sure), and Chests look cooler ;)

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i named the thread wrong im sorry im just asking

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Btw, I saw that you was pretty new on the forum, so you probably didn't know what of MCSG and Hive that came out first.

Note: Grass blocks instead of chests FTW :p
yea i do ive been on the forums long enough for that i got on like right when it started

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh ok i was still here for what went down with hive and mcsg i think at least i read all about what happend

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh ok i was still here for what went down with hive and mcsg i think at least i read all about what happend
I think you misunderstand. There was first no Hive, just MCSG, but then Dennis(The owner of Hive) started creating a server with different gamemodes, first The Herobrine and Trouble in Mineville, then he asked Chad if he could buy or merge MCSG. Chad said no, and when they created their own SG plugin Chad banned lots of them.

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yea i know and then the hive like sg so they put sg in i read alot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci