• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

why dont we use crates?

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
idk why i made this but the idea is pretty good and i think it prevents nodus im not sure just asking why not?

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They'd probably claim that we stole their idea, so no.

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Nooooooooo stupid no no no no no no no no no no no no no. :)

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
im saying we put it in i just did not no way we did not put it in its a very good idea im just asking whats wrong with it thanks guys

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why?
im saying we put it in i just did not no way we did not put it in its a very good idea im just asking whats wrong with it thanks guys
What is good with it? Chests are all fine, and was in the original SG maps and MCSG is supposed to be as original as possible, while still having players.
You make it sound like Hive come before MCSG, what is COMPLETELY wrong.

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
im just asking if there are reasons guys i dont like playing on the hive cuz its so hard to play and u guys just chill out ok im just asking i knew there were reasons i wanted to know what they were u guys seem like ur getting mad at me im just asking

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
im just asking if there are reasons guys i dont like playing on the hive cuz its so hard to play and u guys just chill out ok im just asking i knew there were reasons i wanted to know what they were
We don't have any reasons to use them...
MCSG come before, so it must have a reason to not use the same as the server that came after?
It is like you make a sequel to a game, with a different story, then people want a reason why the first didn't have the same story?

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We don't have any reasons to use them...
MCSG come before, so it must have a reason to not use the same as the server that came after?
It is like you make a sequel to a game, with a different story, then people want a reason why the first didn't have the same story?
ok sorry did not mean to make u mad over me asking i just was wondering

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci