• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do people listen to bad singers?

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks. Don't call something bad and tasteless because you dislike it. I cannot say I disagree these heavy rap songs are stupid, but I can definitely respect other people like that style of music.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Since we kinda started talking about rap, really the only rapper I listen to is G-Eazy. If you've never heard him, he's worth checking out.

As for mainstream music, I think a lot of the artists realize that what they are putting out is maybe not terribly high quality, but you have to respect their ability to recognize what is popular and what will be popular in order to replicate that and be successful. Plenty of people with amazing voices and no auto-tune will never be nearly as successful as the people you are referring to.

Reaction score
I really hate the people that think Iggy and Nicky has talent. They don't. They have autotune+they play it back. Or any other artist then people who have no talent. MCGamerzism

Carrying

Spectator
Reaction score
I listen to loads of old school rap from the 90's such as N.W.A and a lot of people you guys probably dont know, but recentely i've been listening a lot to lil wayne.. I know I know he autotunes the living **** out of him self but if you listen to his lyrics and you like random stuff but at the same time serious then Lil Wayne is actually really dope, but i agree Nicki & Iggy needs to be eliminated from all music industry. But there is also this guy i discovered called Montana of 300, hes a ghetto rapper with really deep lyrics would recommend to check him out

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
Talentless auto-tuned "artists", men rapping about sex and hookers, and women who whine more than sing, only having fans from being nearly naked on albums.

Why do people listen to them, and why are they famous?
Cuz people r pervs m9.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I really hate the people that think Iggy and Nicky has talent. They don't. They have autotune+they play it back. Or any other artist then people who have no talent. MCGamerzism
I really hate people who say they hate Nicki and Iggy when they can't even name a song of there's, that's not including there singles on the charts. Nirmit, every artist these days use autotune...is it bad to use it no...And I've watched plenty of there live performances to see that they don't lip sync. People like you just choose who to **** on without even understanding and identifying real talent.
I listen to loads of old school rap from the 90's such as N.W.A and a lot of people you guys probably dont know, but recentely i've been listening a lot to lil wayne.. I know I know he autotunes the living **** out of him self but if you listen to his lyrics and you like random stuff but at the same time serious then Lil Wayne is actually really dope, but i agree Nicki & Iggy needs to be eliminated from all music industry. But there is also this guy i discovered called Montana of 300, hes a ghetto rapper with really deep lyrics would recommend to check him out
Why do the female rappers have to be eliminated? Is Hip-Hop only for men now?

Reaction score
I really hate people who say they hate Nicki and Iggy when they can't even name a song of there's, that's not including there singles on the charts. Nirmit, every artist these days use autotune...is it bad to use it no...And I've watched plenty of there live performances to see that they don't lip sync. People like you just choose who to **** on without even understanding and identifying real talent.

Why do the female rappers have to be eliminated? Is Hip-Hop only for men now?
Yo yo yo lanuage mate, all their songs are about Sex. Especially Nickys. Also are you a feminist?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo yo yo lanuage mate, all their songs are about Sex. Especially Nickys. Also are you a feminist?
Lol I didn't swear. Also, so what if you sing about sex? Nothing bad about it as long as you don't base your whole career around it.
I'm also not a feminist, but I feel strongly about females being disrespected/discriminated from certain genres.

Reaction score
Lol I didn't swear. Also, so what if you sing about sex? Nothing bad about it as long as you don't base your whole career around it.
I'm also not a feminist, but I feel strongly about females being disrespected/discriminated from certain genres.
Her whole career is based on sex and tweaking, also you did swear.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
People probably listened to the auto tuned artists because they sound good, like if they can't sing live that's their own problem:/
and as for the rapping idk it's just catchy i guess

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci