• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who would make a good mod?

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
No offense but the only reason why I think I could be one is because I know all the MCSG rules, and my application was an over 1000 word essay. The reason why I was denied was because of a small ban (maybe for a day or so) in September of 2012, and that it was for Caps and Spam. But I still have my hopes up, one day maybe I will become a mod!
1k words is nothing compared to other apps.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1k words is nothing compared to other apps.
The reason I'm saying I put over 1K words is because they're saying that is the main requirement! So yea I don't know it's just some people said the application would've been accepted if I didn't get that short ban a year ago :( But oh well

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
1). #1 on the leaderboards is #1 on the leaderboards. He's never fallen behind anyone except for NoahSailer and I presume that was only because of a bout of inactivity maybe?

2). Didn't know that. I've apparently had the good luck not to run into him.

3). It's not targeting; it's rivalry. And I haven't actually been in-game with him, 101, or Fuzzy since 1.5.2 on the CA servers. I'm merely setting the goal of beating all three of them at least once in a game. Once hardly constitutes as repeated targeting when you're constantly at 7 FPS. ;-;

_____

I have no further suggestions for mod and think it best if I leave this thread now.
So immature to the secrets of MCSG. I laff. Gravey4rd is renowned for tactics similar to jefeperro; teaming with randies, playing with them and then beating them in DM. He wins farms a lot with friends, and that doesn't show pvp skill.

Besides, how does PvP relate to being a good mod. A LOT of mods out there are bad at the game.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
So immature to the secrets of MCSG. I laff. Gravey4rd is renowned for tactics similar to jefeperro; teaming with randies, playing with them and then beating them in DM. He wins farms a lot with friends, and that doesn't show pvp skill.

Besides, how does PvP relate to being a good mod. A LOT of mods out there are bad at the game.
You have to be good to be at #1, no matter what happens. Even if he did farm, look at his videos. He's pretty good.
And I agree, being good at PvP means nothing if you want to be staff. Just look at ChadTheDJ's stats ;)

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
You have to be good to be at #1, no matter what happens. Even if he did farm, look at his videos. He's pretty good.
And I agree, being good at PvP means nothing if you want to be staff. Just look at ChadTheDJ's stats ;)
No offense to Gravey4rd, but he's bad. I'm terrible at this game, and I could probs beat him. Or even the @$$h@# Auroraty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci