• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who would make a good mod?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I immediately dislike this suggestion on the grounds that Huahwi's a nasty, pompous personality who would treat his posse of Dammitdeanne, MrClacturns, and assorted others favoritably.

My suggestions, even though their first apps were already denied for whatever reason:

physicssss and SupremeRoku . To suggest one that hasn't applied yet, shemgoltz for the reason #CANeedsMoreStaff

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I immediately dislike this suggestion on the grounds that Huahwi's a nasty, pompous personality who would treat his posse of Dammitdeanne, MrClacturns, and assorted others favoritably.

My suggestions, even though their first apps were already denied for whatever reason:

physicssss and SupremeRoku . To suggest one that hasn't applied yet, shemgoltz for the reason #CANeedsMoreStaff
Wow, harsh much?

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't double post, edit your post instead. :p

Anyways who would make a good moderator? Probably Sayfisac *cough*.
How is it a double post; if so it's a glitch on the forums.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, harsh much?
Only because A). I don't like his videos, and B). He became #1 on my hitlist when 101TheCreator went inactive (victory!) and when they excluded me from idling in their TS channel (was the straw that broke the camel's back).

Offer him mod on your server if you like him so much. :/

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Only because A). I don't like his videos, and B). He became #1 on my hitlist when 101TheCreator went inactive (victory!) and when they excluded me from idling in their TS channel (was the straw that broke the camel's back).

Offer him mod on your server if you like him so much. :/
A) No offense, but that's a really stupid reason why you hate him, because 1) He's probably one of the best PvPers and if he's not the best YouTuber, no one is, and 2) Just because you don't like his videos, means you don't like him? Real harsh.

B) Tryharding people is a bannable offense (I'm pretty sure. Correct me if I'm wrong), and is a nooby move. If you were idling on the TS, it means you don't really need to be in there or you're AFK. And how does that make you not like Huahwi anyways?

All in all, not trying to be offensive, but these are really bad reasons to hate someone.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm going to completely ignore the top portion of your post so I don't say something mean.

I don't see Huahwi going on a 30+ win streak. Gravey4rd is undeniably the best PVPer in MCG still.

EDIT: To keep this post pertinent to the original topic, perhaps IxLegendz would be a good moderator once he meets the age requirement.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
EDIT:I'm going to completely ignore the top portion of your post so I don't say something mean.

I don't see Huahwi going on a 30+ win streak. Gravey4rd is undeniably the best PVPer in MCG still.

EDIT: To keep this post pertinent to the original topic, perhaps IxLegendz would be a good moderator once he meets the age requirement.
A) No offense, but that's a really stupid reason why you hate him, because 1) He's probably one of the best PvPers and if he's not the best YouTuber, no one is, and 2) Just because you don't like his videos, means you don't like him? Real harsh.

B) Tryharding people is a bannable offense (I'm pretty sure. Correct me if I'm wrong), and is a nooby move. If you were idling on the TS, it means you don't really need to be in there or you're AFK. And how does that make you not like Huahwi anyways?

All in all, not trying to be offensive, but these are really bad reasons to hate someone.
I don't understand what PvP has to do with being a good mod?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
EDIT:I'm going to completely ignore the top portion of your post so I don't say something mean.

While I hate when people bash him and I hold him in very high regard, I wouldn't necessarily go as far to say he is the indisputable best PvPer around.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm going to completely ignore the top portion of your post so I don't say something mean.

You left out the fact that Huawhi abused the fist glitch for months and ever doing this never got banned and still said how much he hates hackers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci