• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is your favorite staff member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Jokoy Jokoy Jokoy

jk

Diamondballer47 - Through thick and thin I have got your back and I will be here for you even though we aren't quite besties currently I hope we can become besties again.

ItsTrippyHippie - Hippie kid go swim... ily

ApexMC - No Apex go make some pizzas bud. Apex you are a close friend and you are pretty chill.

roygator14YT - go back to your swamp. I stayed in the waiting room with you and you are chill mah dude.

Vanth - Main inspiration to keep going kept my eyes on my dream of becoming a mod.

TheJackNicklin - 1 word bae

Koalaties - YOU BUILDING GOD STOP

Vigilo - Never have talked but I see you on forums a lot.

TheLichBD - Our keyboards are twins that make everyone leave the channel.

JakeTheCarrot - ily

Ceroria - STOP BEING SO GOOD

levi_the_potato - spud

Giggity69Goo - we were in Acsendacy together echoey is cool. Also you are really cool.

TotalDramaTony - I don't think you like me boo.

Nephilim - Honestly you are such a great person and you will go far in life.

croe97 - you trolled me in my interview. You are awesome and one of my staff role models

Vanicle | Vanessa - ^

Joey - Joedemoted

Col_StaR - You are a cool guy sad to see you go ;~;

Aczent - Waiting buddy ily

Miner9823 - bae ily ily

DuruFTW - deadly descent god

RiskIt- Build battles XD.

Yannick - How could I forget you. You are awesome and one of my closet friends. I don't think you like me but I really like you. You will be a Sr Mod soon I see it coming

2 favorite non staff

1. smashmaster
2. Deelan

Sorry if I forgot anyone just message me if I did and I will add you :)

Last edited:

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
First off, thank you to everyone who has mentioned me! The following is in no particular order.
  • Kaylie | Holidays - For being an awesome friend, and an inspiration to us all! :D
  • Jokoy - For pursuing his dream and working for his position on the Staff team! :D
  • Vanicle | Vanessa - For inspiring me to become a Staff member, and influencing my decision to help out on the MCGamer Network as much as possible! :D
I'm sure I missed some people, sorry! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci