• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is your favorite staff member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Tell us who is your favorite staff member and he/she will be added to the list!

(Showing the top 10 ranked staff members as voted in this thread; This does not display how good or active a staff member actually is, this is only a vote by a part of the community. Also you can write why do you favorite this staff member.)

Any kind of flame or argument will be reported! This is just for fun! :)

Top ten:

1. Ceroria: 33 votes

2. Nephilim: 29 votes

3. Exzone: 19 votes

4. Vanessa: 14 votes

5. TotalDramaTony: 13 votes

6. Vigilo/Vestre: 12 votes

7.Vanth/CalumGraham: 11 votes

8. DuruFTW: 8 votes

9. Giggity69Goo/Yannick: 7 votes

10. Croe97: 6 votes

P.S. Sorry if I have any grammar mistakes and if this kind of thread already exists, feel free to delete it. :)

Last edited:

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, do we give a list of 10 or just one?

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Vigilo - He is a great staff member, very helpful, supportive and a great asset to the staff team.

DerpyBadger - Old friend of mine, very nice guy and very helpful. Definitely someone I can see climbing up in the ranks.

Ceroria - One of the most helpful staff members I've had the privilege to have spoken with. Very helpful and all in all a great guy.

Vanth - I've spoken to him over private message a phew times, seems like a cool guy. Gives great opinions and advice on multiple subjects and is very helpful.

Vestre - Very nice, helpful staff member and all in all a great guy c:

Zookrym | Mirko - I've spoken to him over Pm on the forums, He is very helpful and has given some great advice.

Skillexio - Spoken on teamspeak during the communtiy games event, seems like a very nice guy.

TotalDramaTony - Very nice person and has given some very good advice and opinions on different subjects.

CalumGraham - He's a nice guy, and is very friendly on teamspeak.

Nephilim Has been very kind to me previously and he is a great asset to the staff team.

Finally got 10.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Hmmm... I'll do 10 in no particular order.

1. Giggity69Goo - Professional CSGO Bottom Fragger
2. Skillexio - PvP!1!1!
2. Jeffrey - jk I don't like you....jk
4. tessy210 - GRIL!
5. Ceroria - Cause Dog Apples
6. PumpSkine - Erm...no comment
7. CalumGraham - One of my biggest staff role models...and he sings some of my favorite music ;)
8. JakeTheCarrot - Really funny and you're accent is the best
9. Rhino - You'll never beat me in a fight! o_O
10. I can fit so many other people in this list but I'll just leave at this since these people came to my head first, but there are many more...Except Jeffrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci