• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

who is more ender (poll)

Who is more ender?

• Sixzoseven

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • nate252

Votes: 43 66.2%

• Total voters

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Six because Nate is half endermen and six is full endermen. also he's a ender knight.

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sure I made artwork based on endersteve for Nate so of course Nate is more ender nuff said

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
From the start, this thread was biased. Who started it? Nate did. He then proceeded to give himself a more thought out and lengthy explanation for his side, but a short one for my side WHICH contained grammatical/spelling errors. Think what you want, but I know that I am truly more Ender than Nate.

And like Nate said, take a good look at my avatar. That is a more accurate depiction of who my Minecraft character is seeing as Minecraft itself can not accurately portray it to a fuller and more acceptable extent.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nate has those original green ender eyes, points for the ender throwback.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
From the start, this thread was biased. Who started it? Nate did. He then proceeded to give himself a more thought out and lengthy explanation for his side, but a short one for my side WHICH contained grammatical/spelling errors. Think what you want, but I know that I am truly more Ender than Nate.
I offered in the description for you to tell me what you want your side of the argument to be. Here I have an idea then. YOU start a thread asking the same question, just add my "argument" for my side from the original post. I bet the votes wont change much ;)

Six because Nate is half endermen and six is full endermen. also he's a ender knight.
then wouldn't he be taller?

SixZoSeven

Reaction score
I offered in the description for you to tell me what you want your side of the argument to be. Here I have an idea then. YOU start a thread asking the same question, just add my "argument" for my side from the original post. I bet the votes wont change much ;)

then wouldn't he be taller?
It wouldn't be the same because you started the thread first and people have already voted. Therefore, they would not change their votes which would result in near identical results.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It wouldn't be the same because you started the thread first and people have already voted. Therefore, they would not change their votes which would result in near identical results.
then the only way to have been able to get real results is if a third party made the thread?
Sounds like you are just making excuses cuz you aren't getting votes :3

SixZoSeven

Reaction score
then the only way to have been able to get real results is if a third party made the thread?
Sounds like you are just making excuses cuz you aren't getting votes :3
No. Once the first party has made the poll, it ruins the chances of getting truthful candid votes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci