• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

who is more ender (poll)

Who is more ender?

• Sixzoseven

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • nate252

Votes: 43 66.2%

• Total voters

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Nate is obviously more ender... o_o
I don't even see where Enderman came from Sixzo's.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The armor has ender properties built within it, but the armor itself was crafted using an ancient technology by an elder ender. The enders were a superior race, had controlled the infinite world, but then came the rain; the rise of humans empowering over technology and causing endermen control to diminish throughout the land. The armor still exists and is currently owned by SixZoSeven. It is unknown wether or not he is actually in the ender species at all. He could be a mere human within the armor, but some people believe he is one of the ender; more then that an elder of the species.

Or even that one sole elder who lead to it's existence in the first place...

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you guys trying to say who's more black? Jk :) the vote goes to Six because his name is purple <3

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Again, look at my avatar! I am an Ender knight/beast!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Even though this is against me and I dont agree, this is a neat way to look at it.
But wouldn't endermen themselves be more important than an enderknight? its not like they are just plain animals. They seem to be sentient and are basically the native being to the end. This being known would imply that something like and enderknight would be a copy of the already existing endermen. Possibly even worshiping and honoring endermen by adorning similar armor. They could even be viewed as gods to the ender knights.
That all being said me being part enderman (part god if you go with the previous thought) I would either be an abomination or a demi-God.
I think Ill go with demi-God.
Either way I would be a special part of something the knights built their culture/armor/whole-ness around. Endermen must be something of value or looked up to obviously.

edit: rereading your post though you make it sound like the ender knights are actually endermen? or part of their society? I wouldnt think thats so. The endermen are obviously the rulers/natives to the end. Not "the upper echelons". They are more like a secret steve cult that worships endermen ;)
Double post going to be showing up here, but I felt the urge to reply to this, and I didn't want to lump it into the same post as a :3

Anyways, I think you have the idea I have been presenting rather backwards. The Ender is not a realm that is solely dependent on the Overworld, but rather a dimension in its own right. This means that it holds its own set of characteristics, inhabitants, and hierarchies that are completely unrelated to that which is viewed by inhabitants of the Overworld. If, on Earth, we have kings and princes, generals and politicians, and other great people that make up the higher political class of this world, then it follows that the same must be true in the End. Therefore, the End must have its own hierarchical structure, composed of inhabitants of that realm.

You seem to make the point that an Ender Knight would be an inhabitant of the Overworld, and merely worshipping the endermen as some form of gods. However, I must dispute that point. To rule, one must both embody the people that one is ruling, and yet be unique from those that they are ruling. Thus, comes about the Ender Knight. From the End, and of the same essence as the Endermen, the Ender Knights can represent them, yet they are possessed of both a greater intellect and physical prowess, thus granting them the characteristics of a ruler. This,I believe, firmly establishes the role of the Ender Knights as rulers over the endermen.

With the point of endermen being the only true natives of the End, I must insist that they are merely the most visible and most numerous of its inhabitants. Every society needs a leader, but they will have but a few to rule over millions of citizens. If you were to look at them all, you would not see the rulers in the crowd of citizens (Or in is case, an Ender Knight in a crowd of endermen), and this might lead you to believe that they did not exist in this realm, but that assumption would be incorrect. Though there are far fewer visionaries and leaders in this world than ordinary citizens, they do exist, and they cannot be ignored.

Now, to bring this discussion back to the topic on which it was founded: Who is more Ender? Sixzoseven the Ender Knight or Nate252 the Endersteve? I believe, now that we have taken a closer look at what must be true in Ender society, that the answer would be clear. A man who is half enderman, or an Ender Knight, native to the End, and ruler over those that the so-called 'Endersteve' seeks to emulate? The choice is obvious. Sixzoseven, the Ender Knight, is the true embodiment of the End.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nate, six doesn't really scream "ender" to me. It just says cool purple knight guy. But nate's skin is part straight-up enderman, so he wins.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Double post going to be showing up here, but I felt the urge to reply to this, and I didn't want to lump it into the same post as a :3

Anyways, I think you have the idea I have been presenting rather backwards. The Ender is not a realm that is solely dependent on the Overworld, but rather a dimension in its own right. This means that it holds its own set of characteristics, inhabitants, and hierarchies that are completely unrelated to that which is viewed by inhabitants of the Overworld. If, on Earth, we have kings and princes, generals and politicians, and other great people that make up the higher political class of this world, then it follows that the same must be true in the End. Therefore, the End must have its own hierarchical structure, composed of inhabitants of that realm.

You seem to make the point that an Ender Knight would be an inhabitant of the Overworld, and merely worshipping the endermen as some form of gods. However, I must dispute that point. To rule, one must both embody the people that one is ruling, and yet be unique from those that they are ruling. Thus, comes about the Ender Knight. From the End, and of the same essence as the Endermen, the Ender Knights can represent them, yet they are possessed of both a greater intellect and physical prowess, thus granting them the characteristics of a ruler. This,I believe, firmly establishes the role of the Ender Knights as rulers over the endermen.

With the point of endermen being the only true natives of the End, I must insist that they are merely the most visible and most numerous of its inhabitants. Every society needs a leader, but they will have but a few to rule over millions of citizens. If you were to look at them all, you would not see the rulers in the crowd of citizens (Or in is case, an Ender Knight in a crowd of endermen), and this might lead you to believe that they did not exist in this realm, but that assumption would be incorrect. Though there are far fewer visionaries and leaders in this world than ordinary citizens, they do exist, and they cannot be ignored.

Now, to bring this discussion back to the topic on which it was founded: Who is more Ender? Sixzoseven the Ender Knight or Nate252 the Endersteve? I believe, now that we have taken a closer look at what must be true in Ender society, that the answer would be clear. A man who is half enderman, or an Ender Knight, native to the End, and ruler over those that the so-called 'Endersteve' seeks to emulate? The choice is obvious. Sixzoseven, the Ender Knight, is the true embodiment of the End.
but when we get down to vanilla minecraft and dont include your fanfiction, endermen and steve are legit. and endermen are the main occupents of the end. I am both. End of story? Sixzo just has armor with a similar color scheme.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
but when we get down to vanilla minecraft and dont include your fanfiction, endermen and steve are legit. and endermen are the main occupents of the end. I am both. End of story? Sixzo just has armor with a similar color scheme.
"And thats nates tutorial on how to win a argument where your post is 10x times shorter"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci