• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who gets the kill?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No i want you to pay attention and have your facts straight or don't make a comment
But you said the guy who gets the most hits gets the kill...

Anyway, I'm going to stop arguing, I don't like the suggestion. Others might. End of story
Don't want me to make a comment? Don't reply then, I said I didn't like the idea, having points split sounds even worse imo. Points mean nothing at all, maybe a little now but still mean practically nothing.

MCSG should stay simple, and that's my final answer.

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
If somebody is dead, they don't get the points. I think this is already as it is, although I'm not entirely sure...

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If somebody is dead, they don't get the points. I think this is already as it is, although I'm not entirely sure...
No, say somebody killed you on a mountain, but your last few hits knocked them back off it and they die from fall damage after you'll get the points, same with any other natural cause like hitting a cactus/lava/fall.

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
No, say somebody killed you on a mountain, but your last few hits knocked them back off it and they die from fall damage after you'll get the points, same with any other natural cause like hitting a cactus/lava/fall.
That's not what was said though...
He removed his post, so not important anymore. :l

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Keep it the same I don't want to have hoster calcating lag.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd rather keep the game as it is, for reasons darkrai has already given. I think the person that got the last hit deserves all the points.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci