• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who gets the kill?

SullisaurusRex

Survivor
Reaction score
If easy to code like you said, I think it would be a good addition! A lot more fair, even if you have to split bounty. Maybe just some tweaking on how the percentages would work and I think it's a solid idea

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is completely regardless to what I was suggesting.

Firstly, it would like back to DontGriefBro's suggestion. The person who attacked but didn't kill would face attempted murder charges, and the killer would receive murder charges. Both are serious charges, and they will both face jail time for it (each year is a point).

Secondly, this isn't real life. It's a game.
I'm giving an example, your suggestion basically said whoever got the most hits/hearts down w/e got the kill, same with Don'tGrief's suggestion. That's like saying, oh I only killed this guy, the other guy killed him more so he should get the sentence not me.

I know it's a game, but it's based off real life. So it should stick to real life physics imo.

SullisaurusRex

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm giving an example, your suggestion basically said whoever got the most hits/hearts down w/e got the kill, same with Don'tGrief's suggestion. That's like saying, oh I only killed this guy, the other guy killed him more so he should get the sentence not me.

I know it's a game, but it's based off real life. So it should stick to real life physics imo.
I think it's a bit ridiculous to compare minecraft to real life. I mean in real life you don't exactly get a pop-up screen of points when you kill someone.... at least I don't think so :).. i mean i think it would be better to stick to what he's really saying besides pulling an argument out of left field that really has nothing to do with his suggestion

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think it's a bit ridiculous to compare minecraft to real life. I mean in real life you don't exactly get a pop-up screen of points when you kill someone.... at least I don't think so :).. i mean i think it would be better to stick to what he's really saying besides pulling an argument out of left field that really has nothing to do with his suggestion
Lol, someone should make a MCSG in real-life video.

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks. That's what I was trying to get at.
It's a bit of a wild comparison...

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okay, fine.

You're in MINECRAFT (Happy now?) and two people are fighting, one guy dies fighting and the other is on 1 heart. A guy with a stick comes up and kills the winner. The guy with a stick should rightfully get the kill and the points, he landed the finishing blow.

Also, I'm assuming you've never killed anyone in real life, unlike me. And yes, we get points for killing people *humph*

Anyway, I don't like these types of suggestions, keep the game simple in my opinion.

E

EagleMan

I know what you mean. Just today (I was on the good side of this :D) I was going into a punching fight. there was 3 people punching and I laid one punch with my fist and got 58 points. :):p

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, fine.

You're in MINECRAFT (Happy now?) and two people are fighting, one guy dies fighting and the other is on 1 heart. A guy with a stick comes up and kills the winner. The guy with a stick should rightfully get the kill and the points, he landed the finishing blow.

Also, I'm assuming you've never killed anyone in real life, unlike me. And yes, we get points for killing people *humph*

Anyway, I don't like these types of suggestions, keep the game simple in my opinion.
The guy with the stick will get the kill because the other guy is dead...

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The guy with the stick will get the kill because the other guy is dead...
But you said the guy who gets the most hits gets the kill...

Anyway, I'm going to stop arguing, I don't like the suggestion. Others might. End of story

SullisaurusRex

Survivor
Reaction score
But you said the guy who gets the most hits gets the kill...

Anyway, I'm going to stop arguing, I don't like the suggestion. Others might. End of story
Actually that's not what he said so you apparently didn't read initial post. He said the points ARE SPLIT, which makes sense

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci