• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you PvP similar to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i guess its more of my own. i don't really know anyone that tends to stay away from secondaries like i do, although i rarely use the bow. maybe it's because i don't take the game very seriously anymore. its very laid back, get the fight over with OR just avoid it completely, i hate chases and i tend to just fight it out rather than run away.

ZeNoS

Tribute
Reaction score
I play similar to Graser10. Without the disgusting Normal FOV ;_;

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I play similar to egrodo but a bit more offensive, I think my running style is like his and my rod tactics are similar aswell and my sword pvp is a mix of egrodo and Zypes imo

E

Ephiza

I sort of made my own style actually. (By that, I mean running away from teams and bowspamming, placing a FNS on a obvious block, and using my strafe skill to get a 10 hit combo with cold hands XD). I actually PvP a lot like a combo of Linkdude with a bow, Huahwi with a rod, and sometimes I play polaris defensive.

colterisepic

Platinum
Reaction score
Carbon copy of huahwi (I Had this play style before huahwi made a youtube)

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Egrodo and toxic combined with a little of my own twist of special

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
I tend to be very offensive and I never play defence unless I'm against someone who is offensively better, teams, or when I'm low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci