• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What you do when you see a really strong opponent.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
charge in and be a bezerker and kill them like what i do:D

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
Tutorial:

1. Look at your surrondings..Whats around you that you can use to your advantage (high place, concealed traps)
2. Let them chase you, have them climb things, the farther they get away from you the more you have to work with.
3. Use flint and steel, have them charge you and at the last second light the ground. When they are on fire they can still sprint (to an extent), but its easier to circle around them and hit them, also easier to the fact that FAS deals 4 hearts of damage no matter the armor.
4. If you have 3-4 arrows, that is an advantage. If you can do the technique of spinning around and rapid firing arrows. Then that deals another 4 hearts and gives you the upper hand.
5. And lastly try and circle the people, try and get around them.

Well i hope this helps. :D

-Rhino
I used a trap on a noob this morning. So he was chasing me and had no gear but a stone sword. in SG4 I took him to the tripwire trap that is by concealed by trees. He was a noob so I pulled the trap on him and he died. The only dis-Benefit from killing someone with a trap is you don't get their stuff most of the time. :/

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
Like maxiscool said, I am never in that situation. And when i am (even though I never am) I just sit and wait until they get in a fight. Then I take out they're injured body.
I do the exact same thing a lot.

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
I flash gang signs either till I'm dead or until I am friends.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here is one i did yesterday. On Breeze island i climbed the mast of the pirate ship with my stick and leather helmet. A strong opponent approached and climbed almost to the top of the pole before going into sneak. I let him hit me once so he gained enough confidence to come higher and when he did i hit him off and looted his gear after he splatted on the ground. The same thing happened 3 times until i was completely decked out but i didn't have a diamond sword when death match came and one of my opponents did. i climbed some vines and told him to come up. He thought i would do the same trick but as he was half way up, i did a swift maneuver and ended up under him on the vines. i quickly killed him due to my better position. The last guy threw his sword to the ground and let me win, to honor my epic skills (i think).

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I used a trap on a noob this morning. So he was chasing me and had no gear but a stone sword. in SG4 I took him to the tripwire trap that is by concealed by trees. He was a noob so I pulled the trap on him and he died. The only dis-Benefit from killing someone with a trap is you don't get their stuff most of the time. :/
Nice :D

Pi3Flavour

Spectator
Reaction score
I would type in chat when he was near me, hey guys over here I found someone, and hope he was scared of my "team".

Benergy09

Spectator
Reaction score
That... is genius. It might not work, but it could definitely scare away someone if used correctly. XD

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never comes in that situation.
If I do though, I accept my fate, and try my best.

Reaction score
If theres no other choice - fight the head on. Chances are they'll be execting you to run, so you'll catch them by surprise.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would use a bow (you can easily take down someone in full iron with 6-8 arrows), but then there's the problem of spectators. Seriously, specs can change the game. A full charged bow does more than a diamond sword, but it won't work if a (removed for language) spec gets in your way.
It's been done before though. Breeze Island is especially good for taking down a career.
Cliffs are nice too. Get them to chase you then shove them off, even a wooden axe can kill them after that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci