• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What you do when you see a really strong opponent.

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
What do you do if you have a leather chestplate and stone sword, and your enemy has all iron and a diamond sword? You run. First, if you have spotted them and they haven't spotted you, crouch and slowly walk away. The person may not spot you. How about if you have two very strong opponents teamed? You run again. Do exactly what you did with the one opponent. If you see three or more like that, hide in a corner and cry.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's not that hard...

If you have a bow and 1/2 arrows, flint and steel it's pretty easy.

1) Make them come towards you

2) shoot 2 arrows at them, most iron people will still be confident.

3) Light them with Flint and steel

4) Get 2/3 hits on them, if they're not dead you've got them really low and this is when they'll try to run.

5) They're on fire lolnope.

If you don't have any of those charge in there and fight. If you're skilled, you might actually win. (Like I normally do)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tutorial:

1. Look at your surrondings..Whats around you that you can use to your advantage (high place, concealed traps)
2. Let them chase you, have them climb things, the farther they get away from you the more you have to work with.
3. Use flint and steel, have them charge you and at the last second light the ground. When they are on fire they can still sprint (to an extent), but its easier to circle around them and hit them, also easier to the fact that FAS deals 4 hearts of damage no matter the armor.
4. If you have 3-4 arrows, that is an advantage. If you can do the technique of spinning around and rapid firing arrows. Then that deals another 4 hearts and gives you the upper hand.
5. And lastly try and circle the people, try and get around them.

Well i hope this helps. :D

-Rhino

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not that hard...

If you have a bow and 1/2 arrows, flint and steel it's pretty easy.

1) Make them come towards you

2) shoot 2 arrows at them, most iron people will still be confident.

3) Light them with Flint and steel

4) Get 2/3 hits on them, if they're not dead you've got them really low and this is when they'll try to run.

5) They're on fire lolnope.

If you don't have any of those charge in there and fight. If you're skilled, you might actually win. (Like I normally do)
I understand, but I mean no bow or F n S, I mean just a sword. That, I would do. I'm a great archer, but I mean without a bow.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I understand, but I mean no bow or F n S, I mean just a sword. That, I would do. I'm a great archer, but I mean without a bow.
Then kill him with your sword, if you're a good player. (Without bragging I've taken full iron guys out when I have really bad stuff)

1) Stalk him when he's in a chest attack

2) Lead him to a trap

3) Just kill him o.o

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I see a full iron armour guy, I take out my flint and steel ... place fire ... and put all my stuff in it, and then logs out. Works 100% of the times. :3

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
When I see a full iron armour guy, I take out my flint and steel ... place fire ... and put all my stuff in it, and then logs out. Works 100% of the times. :3
Ok thanks I should really try that next time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci