• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you want from MCGamer for a Christmas present that is not a rank?

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
I think factions should be implemented :D
Factionssurvival used to be on the MCGamer servers, however, I'm pretty sure it got removed due to flame and drama.
Trevlig tårta, kära vänner.
Cake låter trevligt.
How about removing GG, GG10, ez, nub, skrub, and all illiterate chat messages from MCGamer?
Not to seem rude, but your signature really made me take the seriousness out of that post. I'm sure all of us would like to get those phrases get added to the chat filter, but I'm pretty sure Dave stated that it will never be against the rules and isn't.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not to seem rude, but your signature really made me take the seriousness out of that post. I'm sure all of us would like to get those phrases get added to the chat filter, but I'm pretty sure Dave stated that it will never be against the rules and isn't.
Fair enough, I guess we can just deal with it. And now that I think about it, people will just come up with different words, and the filter can already be avoided easily. Thank you for putting some sense into me :D

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Fair enough, I guess we can just deal with it. And now that I think about it, people will just come up with different words, and the filter can already be avoided easily. Thank you for putting some sense into me :D
You're welcome I guess :oops: it's completely a fact that people will come up with different words/bypassing the filter if the developers did add those phrases to the swear filter.

N

Nafeynafe

I haven't really been here for that long, so I don't know what I would want. I guess for trashtalking to stop, but like you said before, people would just come up with more words to bypass the filter. Like 'reqt.'

So yeah, I don't know :confused:

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
On Christmas day, have one chest in every game that has full iron an a diamond sword. Any chest, just have to get lucky enough...That would be fun xD

MrConHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Like most people, I miss the announcement of who died, not just that a player has died. Other than that, I can't really think of anything else :p

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
On Christmas day, have one chest in every game that has full iron an a diamond sword. Any chest, just have to get lucky enough...That would be fun xD
Teams would be the biggest pain in the world ;-;
Like most people, I miss the announcement of who died, not just that a player has died. Other than that, I can't really think of anything else :p
#BRINGITBACK
I want toxic back.
His clicking skills were godly ;-;
Remove fishing rods.
Preach.
The ability for mods to use /tp in the hub.
That would be nice for mods, I'm 100% sure that admins can do it though. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci