• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you want from MCGamer for a Christmas present that is not a rank?

MrConHD

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with the Fishing Rods. Sure, they are very useful, but I think they should implement sections of MCSG where certain things are disabled, I.E. Fishing Rods, FNS, Bows, etc... Of course they keep the original MCSG, but I think it would be neat to have a few servers with certain things disabled.

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Cakes to be in tier 2's, and golden apples not to be so easy to find in tier 2's, or lower the chance of finding them.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Cakes to be in tier 2's, and golden apples not to be so easy to find in tier 2's, or lower the chance of finding them.
But what would replace the cake in the sponsor menu? Or they could make cakes the rarest things to find in tier 2's
Feels like crap to get combo'd, no? Besides, more reliability in bow, sword, and the occasional fire.
I also despise when people have to get 500 rod hits on me before they can attack, I'm fine with the 1 or 2 rod hits during a fight, but I don't need to be hit 50 times with the rod.

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
But what would replace the cake in the sponsor menu? Or they could make cakes the rarest things to find in tier 2's

I also despise when people have to get 500 rod hits on me before they can attack, I'm fine with the 1 or 2 rod hits during a fight, but I don't need to be hit 50 times with the rod.
Well, they could always put something more useful like a pumpkin pie, or something.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know about fishing rods. They make the game more interesting. But it is annoying to get rodded constantly. Maybe servers 100-110 should be special rule servers, where players could vote for special challenges, like "No Bows" and "No Iron Armor." That would be really cool.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, they could always put something more useful like a pumpkin pie, or something.
I'd rather bring back potions. jk

I'd put a Golden Carrot or something like that.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I really want to do for Christmas in MCGamer, is to actually get close with my friends and start building on Creative like the good old times. :'3

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
A MCGamer award would be nice, but unlikely.

I think v2 is enough excitement for me this holiday season.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've watched a lot of YouTubers playing since the days when (username) has died was around and I was sad to enter MCGamer and see that add on abolished. I wish this rule was added back onto The Survival Games (only) because it is somethings a challenge, harder than the actually game, to find out who has died ahahaha.

I'm not so sure if this one will ever happen, but maybe an MCGAmer forums app? It would be extremely helpful :) And make it for both Android and Apple devices.

Reaction score
The chance to meet all my friends from here (Just a general one, i know MCGamer can't pay for me, or can....nvm ;)), Ive already started but i'm meet as many people as i can

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci