• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What type of friend are YOU?

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, I could talk about friends all day, and I have actually talked all day about social related stuff with a VERY close friend of mine.

This summer was the most eye-opening 3 months in my life, I talked with the same friend every day about stuff.
When I came back to school, I couldn't care less about what people think about me, I can randomly chat with a stranger because of that xD also, I don't let anyones opinions to get in my head, if I like something, I'm going to keep doing it, and staying the way I am. I actually have many friends at school, many of them really aren't friends at all, and treat me like complete sh*t. But I don't let it change anythimg, I know I will get better friends when I go to a new school next year, so I'm not worried.

I am socially bold person, I can act like 10 year old friend with a person I just met. I can avoid any type of awkwardness with anyone, trust me on this.

If you remember my thread where I told I got friendzoned ( at least Mooclan saw it x3) it actually turned out very different that I was expecting. We are only friends, but we are closer than most 'couples' in our school and that is so funny x) we could trust our lives on each others, and we can be ourselves with each other, and when I'm myself near some of my friends, I get called a fag and gay a lot but that is just fine, it is because I bought sunglasses, popped the lenses out so they look like normal glasses, and I love them sooooo much <3

But my advice for everyone out there is, be yourself, don't let anyone change who you are, don't care about anyone's opinions, if you like something, keep liking it

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because
those who mind, don't matter, and
those who matter, don't mind

Was this the point of this thread? Anyhow, here's my reply

Edit: Yup, definately (<how do you write this word o_O) not the point but I live by my own will.

Last edited:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have a lot of people I talk to sometimes at school (football helps with that a lot) and a couple closer friends that I actually hang out with outside of school. I'm probably one of the least vulgar kids (I personally don't swear) but I can still get those jokes in occasionally. With my football friends I'd say I talk a decent amount. I'm not the loudest but I'll certainly chat. I'm a bit louder with my closest friends.

One of my defining friend-related traits is loyalty. I've had the same close friends for a long time and I don't ditch people. I probably could have been a lot more popular if I didn't hang out with my close less-popular friends, but I don't really care.

Sterbern

Iron
Reaction score
Well, i think im a really nice person, and im a pacifist . i dont really encourage drugs partying, or drinking but if i catch doing something like that ill joke arround for a second then tell them to knock it off.

I always will love my friends and im sure they love me back (Love as in buddy buddy love not like sexual relationship love)
i don't really encourage tenage dating but if my friends happen to be dating someone ill say like shes not as hot as you ;) and stuff
I have 4 irl friends that i always hang around. and i feel like i always end up giving the guys the sex talk.

if i dont know someone i wont talk to them alot but i can try to get to know them, and it usally dosent work cause people on the internet are thinking a guy is trying to seduce them XD but when i get comfortable with you i do the wierdest stuff :3

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
I encourage messing around, inappropriate jokes, and teenage dating. Teenage dating should be reserved for those who care about each other not people who are basically in love with the aspect of love itself. If your relationship can't last a month, don't do it. Inappropriate jokes is for people who I know aren't offended by it. Messing around is for always. If you don't like it, you don't like me! ;) I'm serious when I need to be and otherwise lighthearted. I'm fairly reserved usually. I never encourage poor behavior as I strictly am against it myself. I don't do drugs, drink alcohol, or go to parties often (lol what nerd gets invited to those hahaha)

M3rsh

Experienced
Reaction score
Self reflection? Seems simple.

I'm a VERY quiet person, or rather I think I am, and others have said I am. I'm the kind of person that loves to listen to others, which means I'm an avid listener. If I'm actually paying attention to what someone is saying, I'll remember it for the better part of a few days, down to the minor details. This may or may not have cost me some friendships, unfortunately.

I only talk when I want something, when I'm answering a question (however, often times I pretend I'm afk to avoid answering), or when it's necessary.

When I meet new people, I try to be serious and professional, but over time, inside jokes, personal references, and the lot form and I become more open.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for another thread to reply to, Moo! :)

If you haven't noticed from one of my older threads (that people surprisingly seemed to enjoy), I am not very skilled when it comes to maintaining friendships, which is why a lot of mine have ended with complete loss of connection. I don't have very much motivation to force myself to hang out with my friends just so they don't completely forget about me. You can call me unsocial, lazy, awkward or whatever you wish. For all that matters, I'm not a social butterfly.

However, I lean more towards your description of a "conservative and quiet" friend, as I'm not a bold or expressive person when it comes to social relations. Many of my friends are reaching a point where they want to find girlfriend, or they play mindless activities where they have to try to touch a hot girl's behind without her noticing. Those sort of shenanigans just don't float my boat, as I'm not the kind of person that couldn't care less if I had a girlfriend or not at this grade level. I periodically partake in these games with my friends solely for their enjoyment...maybe I'm just too nice. Appealing is not a word I would use to describe such activities. I find it strange that I'm one of few people that don't use "bro" "chick", and other words in that ghetto dictionary. Those "words" escaping from my mouth feels wickedly strange.

Depending on the circumstance, I can be both light-hearted or serious. There haven't been very many grave times in any of my friendships, so there isn't really a need for me to be serious, unless I would like to discuss a very personal issue with them. I haven't seemed to find friends that I'm comfortable with sharing sort-of private information with, probably because I'm very reserved. I don't want to sound like some mysterious being, but there's a ton of things that both my friends and parents aren't aware of, and I am not planning on releasing any of that information to them for the time being. I've shared information on there that I haven't shared with anyone else. I guess I'm more comfortable speaking to people I know not a whole lot of.

Currently, I am enduring that phase whereby I put the pieces of information I've absorbed together, observe society, take mental note of the norms and how people act and react, how they proceed with certain actions, and figuring out who I actually am as a person. Society is just so incredibly influential, almost forcing people to be a certain way, which is making it hard for me to unearth who I am. Not a special snowflake of any sorts. Observing society, viewing teenagers hosting parties, engaging in reckless activities with their bros, climbing the social hierarchy. Being at the top of this rough, social pyramid is rarely something appealing for me, for in a short few years, the pyramid will collapse and all that will remain is rubble.

Sorry for drifting off-topic as usual :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci