• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Is Your Number One Stress Reliever?

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Sleeeeep!!!! Those who say that sleep are for the weak, it's a lie, just like the cake. I like sleeping, because you get to doze off and experience "life" in another "dimension". Also, you may call it a dream. I find it really awesome to dream, as so many cool things happen which would almost never happen in real life.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Personally, when I'm stressed I eat food and play on the computer to talk to my friends. Friends definetly help you get away from stress.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally, when I'm stressed I eat food and play on the computer to talk to my friends. Friends definetly help you get away from stress.
Friends sure are life savers!

M

MattGlowstone

I sing to myself and sometimes out loud, but if I am really stressed I talk to someone and they help me out :)

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, my first stress reliever would have to watching anime.

My second being texting people, that I care about the most.

and then the last is watching videos & listening to music.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Getting away from people for a while, playing music I actually like, and being generally improductive. Basically I'm a normal kid :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci