• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Is Your Number One Stress Reliever?

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone! ^.^

So I decided to make this thread to better familiarize myself with the members of the community. My question to you is, what is your number one stress reliever when you get overwhelmed? Mine is music, singing and dance. I consider them to be a package.

Thank you all in advance for sharing yours!

I hope you have a nice day,

Equalitee | Christopher.

Last edited:

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Be Grateful

Keep a gratitude journal or several to help you remember all the things that are good in your life.

“Being grateful for your blessings cancels out negative thoughts and worries,” says Joni Emmerling,

Use these journals to savor good experiences like a child’s smile, a sunshine-filled day, and good health. Don’t forget to celebrate accomplishments like mastering a new task at work or a new hobby.

When you start feeling stressed, spend a few minutes looking through your notes to remind yourself what really matters.

That's what I do!! c:

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Be Grateful

Keep a gratitude journal or several to help you remember all the things that are good in your life.

“Being grateful for your blessings cancels out negative thoughts and worries,” says Joni Emmerling,

Use these journals to savor good experiences like a child’s smile, a sunshine-filled day, and good health. Don’t forget to celebrate accomplishments like mastering a new task at work or a new hobby.

When you start feeling stressed, spend a few minutes looking through your notes to remind yourself what really matters.

That's what I do!! c:
That is a really good idea! Thank you! ^.^

Edit: Mason, you have missed a lot since you left the Staff Team. Like I said, we should catch up sometime!

Last edited:

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Music deffo, sometimes being alone and doing nothing helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci