• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

what is your favourite Pokémon game ?

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
My favorite game is Pokemon Silver. My favorite region is Kanto. My favorite pokemon is Zapdos, I like her in the movie with the three birds.

I have over 2k of pokemon cards, I own almost all games. Ask me anything, I know it better then the internet >:D

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Diamond l, but my favorite generation is 3

NolenNox

Experienced
Reaction score
My favorite Pokemon game has to be Yellow. I even had the Pokemon Yellow themed Gameboy to match. Oh the memories. :D

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Black/White 1.. 2nd best probably Emerald.

EDIT: Exactly... Tell me if you agree Marlon's Ghost/Water type is way to OP.. Who was your starter? Mine was Oshawott.

Well, I had a bit of help from my friend to get some eggs hatched from my previous Black game over to Black 2. I started with Snivy, but after like Castelia Gym I traded them for like lvl 30 of mienfoo, magmar, but kept my magnezone I've trained since I got it in Virbank

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Leaf Green. I played countless hours and beat the Elite Four at least 50 times. I regret nothing.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Not to be called nerd, but I mostly have played all of the Pokemon games. After all the fun time, all the leveling up, and all the Pokemon achieved, I would got for Fire Red/Leaf Green. Why? Because the story line is quite good, per say compared to Pokemon Platinum, the Pokemon are quite one of the best selection of Pokemon, Pokemon ever had, and mostly important, the TV season 1 was based from it, which is my favorite season.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Got to say its a tie between fire red and emerald.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci