• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

what is your favourite Pokémon game ?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The TCG :D

I had a Pokemon ad at the top of the screen :eek:

Jackie1st

Spectator
Reaction score
I had loads of fun playing Sapphire I was at just the right age when it was released to enjoy the heck out of it.

AgentScreem

Spectator
Reaction score
Pokemon Blue. Still love it on the GameBoy Color

Meh. Old schools better.

My vote would go to ruby, so many memories.
Ruby isn't that old school. In my opinion, Red, Blue and Yellow are the only old school ones, and I loved them all >:D But it's all a matter of opinion ;)

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love almost all of them, but I decided to do a list! :3
1) Pokemon pearl/diamond/platinum (Best genaration BY FAR, coolest designs, and my first game was pearl)
2)Pokemon soulsilver/heartgold (I thought it couldn't beat the original, but the pokemon walking blew me away)
3) Pokemon silver/gold/crystal (Ermazing, only reason the remakes were better is because of the variety of pokemon, graphics, and the walking dudes)
4) Pokemon leaf green/fire red (I thought this one was the very first one ever for a while... So I see it as a classic)
5) pokemon blue/red (The real classic, even though Ik they had no better back then, the graphics are just too ''What is that thing''
Anything beyond here, is considered bad to me.
6) Pokeman white 2/black 2 (Only reason it's better than the first is because you can catch other pokemon besides gen 5)
7) Pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald (Not sure why, just disliked the games :/)
8) Pokemon black/white (Pokemon are just waaayyyyy too ugly, and the overall region is bad)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love almost all of them, but I decided to do a list! :3
1) Pokemon pearl/diamond/platinum (Best genaration BY FAR, coolest designs, and my first game was pearl)
2)Pokemon soulsilver/heartgold (I thought it couldn't beat the original, but the pokemon walking blew me away)
3) Pokemon silver/gold/crystal (Ermazing, only reason the remakes were better is because of the variety of pokemon, graphics, and the walking dudes)
4) Pokemon leaf green/fire red (I thought this one was the very first one ever for a while... So I see it as a classic)
5) pokemon blue/red (The real classic, even though Ik they had no better back then, the graphics are just too ''What is that thing''
Anything beyond here, is considered bad to me.
6) Pokeman white 2/black 2 (Only reason it's better than the first is because you can catch other pokemon besides gen 5)
7) Pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald (Not sure why, just disliked the games :/)
8) Pokemon black/white (Pokemon are just waaayyyyy too ugly, and the overall region is bad)
Unova has some of my new favorite pokemon D: Bisharp and Haxorus are amazing.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Black and white 2. I don't know why but it's so addicting when I'm bored. I currently have a (Some were given from a friend) Walrein (Water + Ice)lvl 68 Magnezone (Elec + Steel) lvl 70 Golurk lvl 67 (Ghost + Ground) Magmar lvl 71 (Fire) Hyreigon lvl 73 (Dragon + Dark) and my fav pokemon idk why Meinshao lvl 75 (Fighting)

Unova is to me a good region but how they arranged it in levels was a bit tedious. First of all, you skip Iccirrus city and take a plane from Mistralton to Lentimas and Marshal blocks Twist mountain. So in the forest before the mountain, you got lvl 25-30 in the mountain, you got trainers with like lvl 65. Plus the same with the beggining for black and white with Nuvema, Striaton, and Nacrene. But I like the story of how they base off the trainer from the first black and white.
I know too Much :confused:

Reaction score
Black and white 2. I don't know why but it's so addicting when I'm bored. I currently have a (Some were given from a friend) Walrein (Water + Ice)lvl 68 Magnezone (Elec + Steel) lvl 70 Golurk lvl 67 (Ghost + Ground) Magmar lvl 71 (Fire) Hyreigon lvl 73 (Dragon + Dark) and my fav pokemon idk why Meinshao lvl 75 (Fighting)

Unova is to me a good region but how they arranged it in levels was a bit tedious. First of all, you skip Iccirrus city and take a plane from Mistralton to Lentimas and Marshal blocks Twist mountain. So in the forest before the mountain, you got lvl 25-30 in the mountain, you got trainers with like lvl 65. Plus the same with the beggining for black and white with Nuvema, Striaton, and Nacrene. But I like the story of how they base off the trainer from the first black and white.
I know too Much :confused:
Black/White 1.. 2nd best probably Emerald.

EDIT: Exactly... Tell me if you agree Marlon's Ghost/Water type is way to OP.. Who was your starter? Mine was Oshawott.

Ill do a list like wert..

1. Unova Region - (Black/White 1) Reason- Amazing games, really brought a great new theme to Pokemon games. Legendaries were amazing :D
2. Hoenn Region - (Emerald/Sapphire/Ruby) Reason- Very fun, enjoyable to play. Great legendaries, good story line.
3. Sinnoh Region - (Platinum/D/P) Reason- Best legendaries, Decent story line. But very enjoyable to play.
4. Unova Region - (Black/White 2) Reason- Great graphics, very good new game. Average story line.
5. Kanto Region - (Red/Yellow/Green/Blue/Leaf Green/Fire Red, etc..) Reason- Fun to play, love the starters.
6. Johto Region - (Soul Silver/Heart Gold/Gold/Silver) Reason- Not very fun in my opinion. Kind of boring to play, starters werent that good. Good legendaries though, veryy good story line.

Tell me why you disagree or why you do agree :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci