• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if MCSG were to have a Hub?

Does you liek?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am personally against having a hub i know both the bad and the good for this idea. I think that it would be better if they remained as they are.

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
I hate signs!
I dont know if its possible but if its going to be a hub make it a portal to join a game NOT signs plz

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why don't we just not have signs, and have the hub for the use of informing players of the rules and different gametypes in MCSG? There would be a server list in game showing the state of the servers, players, ips, ect. And next to that would be the rules of that particular game type. This means no sign clicking and a more hands on way of teaching noobs the basics.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Already suggested.

Hive didn't invent the cluster idea, however large communities are doing it because they offer more than one minigame type. Unsure if MCSG will go down that route.

The servers page is indeed useful and we will never get rid of it.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I hate signs!
I dont know if its possible but if its going to be a hub make it a portal to join a game NOT signs plz

With Transporter plugin, you can use portals instead of signs. In fact, the plugin only has portals.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Mcsg wouldn't only be mcSG anymore though.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Mcsg wouldn't only be mcSG anymore though.
We have always had these other game types and I believe that it would only improve the community. But I understand where you're coming from. It would be hard to adjust, but I'm just trying to see what people think.
And I don't really like signs either. Portals ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci