• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if clans separated?

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Its honestly a good idea which I think people should give a shot at :)

Visor

Survivor
Reaction score
We're not gonna do it, we're barley active now as a whole clan, It would be nice to see some old clans come back though.

Ps. Alliance is also a break off of Rebels and Xenos wasn't.
I meant the most recent version. I know there was a version before they all joined rebels.

Visor

Survivor
Reaction score
Rebels is basically every clan ever... Trivium, Legacy, Elevate, Titans, Forgotten (i think) all came from Rebels too. That's why Zeno is the godfather of clans.
If only Zeno still played the game activley

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
Also I don't know if anyone can recall but any break offs of the Rebels have had great success . Examples: Clique Spellyy myruhh7 ,Xenos Brndy , Vendetta Skill , Destiny Jccandfriends
Doesn't really apply...
Clique has Spelly Myruh and Butter, not anybody else from Rebels. That's 3/20. Most of the other members were from EnzoGenesis or Xenos.

Xenos was never associated with Rebels, it was basically a clan founded early-2014, under the other name of Zephyr, and it was led by Batsalicious http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/zephyr-us-clan.100184/

Vendetta had Radodim, Skillexio, and Sportz. Dimitrije and Walker quit I'm pretty sure, so that leaves Sportz. Not very many players from Rebels; I'd hardly consider it a "split"

Destiny was a split, but most of the players in Destiny are either back in Rebels or do not play Minecraft anymore.

Splitting clans doesn't make sense. My clan (Xenos) has been a friend group for 2+ years; there's no point in just randomly deciding we don't want to be in the same clan anymore.
Xenos has 23 members; Split that in half (assuming it'd split perfectly) one clan would have 11 members. 8/11 isn't a good ratio to have people online, and what's going to most likely happen is you have trouble battling due to too few active members.

All the "Rebels Splits" usually weren't for "clan activity", it was more for personal reasons. The way to get more clans in the community, in my opinion, is to make it easier to create a clan, and have the MCSG servers themselves support the clan community.

Also, a bunch of "good" clans that weren't splits from anything.
-Vortex
-Protocol
-Invincible
-Curse/Haunted/FusionNuggets clans
-Powdski Clans
-Serti Clans (Valor)
-Desolate
-Omega
-All the Skipping/Frog clans
-Renegades (Chanse Clans)
-Ancient (Ancient_Ninjaz clans ie: Vividus)

Also I feel like you can consider so many good clans to be "break offs from Rebels" because a lot of the best clan players who still play Minecraft have been in Rebels at some point. That doesn't necessarily make whatever clan they join a "break off from Rebels"

Last edited:

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Doesn't really apply...
Clique has Spelly Myruh and Butter, not anybody else from Rebels. That's 3/20. Most of the other members were from EnzoGenesis or Xenos.

Xenos was never associated with Rebels, it was basically a clan founded early-2014, under the other name of Zephyr, and it was led by Batsalicious http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/zephyr-us-clan.100184/

Vendetta had Radodim, Skillexio, and Sportz. Dimitrije and Walker quit I'm pretty sure, so that leaves Sportz. Not very many players from Rebels; I'd hardly consider it a "split"

Destiny was a split, but most of the players in Destiny are either back in Rebels or do not play Minecraft anymore.

Splitting clans doesn't make sense. My clan (Xenos) has been a friend group for 2+ years; there's no point in just randomly deciding we don't want to be in the same clan anymore.
Xenos has 23 members; Split that in half (assuming it'd split perfectly) one clan would have 11 members. 8/11 isn't a good ratio to have people online, and what's going to most likely happen is you have trouble battling due to too few active members.

All the "Rebels Splits" usually weren't for "clan activity", it was more for personal reasons. The way to get more clans in the community, in my opinion, is to make it easier to create a clan, and have the MCSG servers themselves support the clan community.

Also, a bunch of "good" clans that weren't splits from anything.
-Vortex
-Protocol
-Invincible
-Curse/Haunted/FusionNuggets clans
-Powdski Clans
-Serti Clans (Valor)
-Desolate
-Omega
-All the Skipping/Frog clans
-Renegades (Chanse Clans)
-Ancient (Ancient_Ninjaz clans ie: Vividus)

Also I feel like you can consider so many good clans to be "break offs from Rebels" because a lot of the best clan players who still play Minecraft have been in Rebels at some point. That doesn't necessarily make whatever clan they join a "break off from Rebels"
I just saw a list of good clans that listed both powdski clans and desolate. And i like that, "FusionNuggets clans"

But yeah I agree rebels never split intentionally.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
The reason the clan community is dead isn't because the clans keep together. It's because every one who was in it either quit or went inactive and is in a clan but just plays counter strike. The clan community is basically all randies now it's dead beyond any chance of coming back. Sorry if that's a shocker but it's dead and that's it. Hell I'd be so happy if it came back but it's been gone for a while. I'd say it's been 100% dead since elevate disbanded and starting going downhill quickly in mid-2014. Want the clan community to come back? Tell SociallyAK and Darklum3n to remake react, tell eddy and Andy to remake aviate, idk if rebels is a thing but make sure bran or maxy are in charge if it is, make sure soul leads forgotten and get zeno to bring back titans, get toxic to bring back forsaken, being back cyanvolts valor deception omega sovereign kronic every single clan that should be here. Know why we were "the clan community?" Because of the clans themselves. They're gone so the community is too. If you can manage to revive it I'll literally pay you because it CAN'T HAPPEN. Good day mate

Atu

Career
Reaction score
The reason the clan community is dead isn't because the clans keep together. It's because every one who was in it either quit or went inactive and is in a clan but just plays counter strike. The clan community is basically all randies now it's dead beyond any chance of coming back. Sorry if that's a shocker but it's dead and that's it. Hell I'd be so happy if it came back but it's been gone for a while. I'd say it's been 100% dead since elevate disbanded and starting going downhill quickly in mid-2014. Want the clan community to come back? Tell SociallyAK and Darklum3n to remake react, tell eddy and Andy to remake aviate, idk if rebels is a thing but make sure bran or maxy are in charge if it is, make sure soul leads forgotten and get zeno to bring back titans, get toxic to bring back forsaken, being back cyanvolts valor deception omega sovereign kronic every single clan that should be here. Know why we were "the clan community?" Because of the clans themselves. They're gone so the community is too. If you can manage to revive it I'll literally pay you because it CAN'T HAPPEN. Good day mate
Terrible read 4/10

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
there wont be a point where old clans come back and take it seriously. We are kinda here but we play once a week and throw after 1-2 rounds

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Like it could ever happen, it's not really that fun to be in clans. Whenever we battle or scrim we just get hacked on by randoms or the people in the other clan. I don't find it that fun to get everything ruined. Maybe if clans were like they were back in like 2013 than it could honestly work out more often. Less hackers back than then now xD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci