• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if clans separated?

Visor

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I introduce a topic to you guys today about clans, generally US clans since I have no experience with any other regions. I would like to present my idea. I suggest that some of the larger clans split up/divide into smaller elite ones. You may wonder, what does this mean? Well what would happen would be that, some of the larger clans out there with gigantic roster sizes would split up into smaller clans. Why would we do this? I think this would help revive the community since there would be more competition,and suspense.What if we don't want to split up? I can't force anyone to divide their clans because I'm not the owner. Although, I don't expect this to happen because of our current situation in the community.

This is just a idea and I would enjoy some general feedback on this below.

-visor

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
Good idea, I have no clue how far it will go though...

Visor

Survivor
Reaction score
It won't go far lmao no one is going to split
I acknowledged that. I just wanted to make a point across, that maybe just maybe, the clan community would get better if their was more elite clans. I didn't say it was going to happen. I doubt it will.

Jawshy

Experienced
Reaction score
Last edited:

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately, nobody really wants to split in a clan. I've thought of this exact thing before but it would just be too hard to convince enough clans to split.

TheBKLegacy

Platinum
Reaction score
We're not gonna do it, we're barley active now as a whole clan, It would be nice to see some old clans come back though.

Ps. Alliance is also a break off of Rebels and Xenos wasn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci