• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if clans separated?

Visor

Survivor
Reaction score
some clans are coming back, is not all about clans being dead is just we need people who is decently experienced at the game to make clans that will prosperate and dont disband within a week improving the teamwork and making it to the elite of the clans, like some clans did back in the day.
I would have to definitely agree with you on this. Those people who have left or quit the community don't find any interest so we just need to improve the quality of game. Better anti cheat, possibly a clan server. I don't agree with the clan server as much because I feel that It would've hard to find a staff to run it aswell it takes some parts away from the game that make it better. Everyone complains about randoms or people alting. I don't think it's fair but it provides more competition.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just putting a simple hashtag isn't going to explain your reasoning. I would prefer if you explain why you agree or disagree.

Alright. If you made alot of cool people and then decided to cut the clan in half after and if you have any drama with a cb for example you're damaging your relationship/s with those people/players
-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to Feature Discussions as it is obviously attracting some positive attention.

On another note, the flame was cleared from this thread. Please try your best to refrain from flaming. It does no good. If it continues, the ones involved will have their status on our network decided upon by our Sr. Staff.

To chip in my two cents about this idea, I like it. I'm just not entirely sure if it's necessary. When I was involved in the clan community, it was centered around the family aspect. Each clan is it's own click. I feel as though you are correct in predicting that it would incite more competition, but not necessarily healthy competition. I'm sure we can all agree that the respect and fellowship of the clan community has not been at its peak as of late. To redistribute the individuals of the clans would only cause for conflict, in my opinion. On another hand, you have reputations to uphold. I don't believe that you'll get clans like Rebels to undo all they've worked hard for. Nor will they be willing to end that name. Now, if you are talking about keeping the current clans, but promotion some people to break of and create more clans, that is a thing that happens practicly every week. It is just a matter of if those clans make it off the landing pad or not. I'd love to see a resurgance in the Clan Community, but we need one that is healthy and isn't at each others' throats while in the making. That being said, I'm not sure if this would be the most ideal way of going about it; however, the idea is a really good one and with some tweaking, could definitely turn into something worth major consideration.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread moved to Feature Discussions as it is obviously attracting some positive attention.

On another note, the flame was cleared from this thread. Please try your best to refrain from flaming. It does no good. If it continues, the ones involved will have their status on our network decided upon by our Sr. Staff.

To chip in my two cents about this idea, I like it. I'm just not entirely sure if it's necessary. When I was involved in the clan community, it was centered around the family aspect. Each clan is it's own click. I feel as though you are correct in predicting that it would incite more competition, but not necessarily healthy competition. I'm sure we can all agree that the respect and fellowship of the clan community has not been at its peak as of late. To redistribute the individuals of the clans would only cause for conflict, in my opinion. On another hand, you have reputations to uphold. I don't believe that you'll get clans like Rebels to undo all they've worked hard for. Nor will they be willing to end that name. Now, if you are talking about keeping the current clans, but promotion some people to break of and create more clans, that is a thing that happens practicly every week. It is just a matter of if those clans make it off the landing pad or not. I'd love to see a resurgance in the Clan Community, but we need one that is healthy and isn't at each others' throats while in the making. That being said, I'm not sure if this would be the most ideal way of going about it; however, the idea is a really good one and with some tweaking, could definitely turn into something worth major consideration.
A lot of this is true. Overall the problem with the clan community isn't that they all crowd together with their friends that's SUPPOSED to happen. The problem is that the PvP community on MCSG has gotten far worse than it once was, they don't participate in clans as much, they seldom actively play Minecraft, and overall the attitude of the clan community is just gone. The reason it used to work is because everyone wanted to be in a good clan. And if you couldn't get in one, you lowered your standards to a decent clan or you made your own. thanks to this it kept snowballing until there were 3-5 really good clans, 6-8 pretty good clans, and a dozen decent ones then 3-4 randy clans at a time that disbanded within two weeks. They were all competitive on every day ready to scrim all the time and hanging out constantly. It was a beautiful community we had but eventually it all started going downhill with rapid acceleration. I mean look at it do you see titans, aviate, rivals, cyanvolts, sovereign, kronic, react, deception, forgotten, rebels, or much of any of the classic players that belonged in these clans? You could once see a player and be like "oh yeah he's in this clan" everyone knew who was who it was clear but now it's just all randies, people on alts, there's probably a dozen players in clans that also were in clans two years ago. -snip-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci