• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What I think.

Which is better?

• Nexus chests?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I don't even understand whats being said here ;-;

Reaction score
FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T UNDERSTAND!:
griffymon is saying that we shouldn't do a Chest Update , because then it would look like Nexus MC (I don't know how lol) and that we should get the same plugin as Nexus MC uses.
I highly disagree , we are the original , they are the rip-offs :)

griffymon

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok iv been in a chest update beta server. It was almost like The Nexus server chests. Im not saying we should get the same plugins. I never said that. But what we should add is a kill count on the scoreboard along with the time and players left in the game.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok iv been in a chest update beta server. It was almost like The Nexus server chests. Im not saying we should get the same plugins. I never said that. But what we should add is a kill count on the scoreboard along with the time and players left in the game.
Kill count, sounds like another server I played on once. (Whatever Bajans server was) I don't like it, and probably not high on the devs list of things to do. Time and players left, already got, if you haven't seen it yet.

griffymon

Spectator
Reaction score
You dont like it but im sure a lot of people when playing would love to see how many kills they have in that one game.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
You dont like it but im sure a lot of people when playing would love to see how many kills they have in that one game.
But it's not high on the devs list to do. I think the current way MCSG is going, is fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci