• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What I think.

Which is better?

• Nexus chests?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

griffymon

Spectator
Reaction score
You should keep it the way it is because everyone was fine with it. But it would be cool to also make it the same way the Nexus chests are set up.

griffymon

Spectator
Reaction score
I didnt say it was. Im saying that we can get the same nexus chest plugin. Not turning it into the nexus

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Using The Nexus chest plugin is making these servers into The Nexus, which isn't what we want. This is MCSG, and we want to keep it that way.

griffymon

Spectator
Reaction score
Then my question is why are we changing chests? Keep them the same if we want it the same.

griffymon

Spectator
Reaction score
Uh yeah I can lol. MCSG keeps updating there chests and making beta servers to test out the new chests plugin. We are making it like the Nexus from what iv seen in the chests.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Uh yeah I can lol. MCSG keeps updating there chests and making beta servers to test out the new chests plugin. We are making it like the Nexus from what iv seen in the chests.
No we're not. Remember, mcsg was actually the first survival games sever ever. So technically, the Nexus is just a big rip-off of us.

griffymon

Spectator
Reaction score
THEN WHY ARE WE THE ONES CHANGING CHESTS! Keep them the way they are.

griffymon

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok well think of it this way. Changing the chests is like changing the server. If the chests keep changing then the games will suck cause you get bad stuff out of chests.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci