• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What I think can improve SG classic

Do you like these suggestions?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

PROSKILLZ2

Survivor
Reaction score
Agree for the most part about maps being added, but... if Breeze and SG4 get added, I will kill someone (okay not really). :p I think the maps should be selected more based on what fits with the Classic gameplay. There are some maps that are a lot better on v2, like sg4. And I think some of the newer maps would be better in Classic, particularly the bigger ones. There's a map that had a mossy temple in the middle surrounded by a dense forest that I think would be a good Classic map depending on the tiering.

Also, the boat isn't THAT op. 2 tier 2s and a bunch of tier 1s isn't too bad. The castle route has about the same amount of loot, though it takes longer to get. And the pink house? 1 double tier 2 isn't op on it's own. It only seems op now since it has 2 diamonds and the gold armor. The quarter of the map to the left has more tier 2s than I've found in the section with the pink house. I've heard there's also a decent tier 2 area on top of some tower, but I haven't found it yet.

I actually prefer when tier 2s are rare in V1, like with the current state of the Classic maps. With the amount of luck involved with tier 2 loot, I prefer them to be a nice bonus, but not something that will automatically win you games. The typical Classic chest route usually ends with the person with a route having 2-6 bars of armor with a stone or iron sword, maybe diamond if they're lucky but it's rare. There are a few times where people get more, but that's usually from a corn sword or going around to all the tier 2s in a boat, or from combining multiple routes when the rest of the players on the map are noobs (more chests are usually taken early when people know where to go). I've found the amount of tier 2s in a v1 map to be directly responsible for how luck-based games are, since usually some people will get lucky loot with their route while others will go through 4 tier 2s containing nothing but food. That used to happen to me a lot when sg4 was v1, but not so much with Classic now. Games where loot is primarily tier 1 oriented with a bit of tier 2 gear sprinkled in have always seemed a lot more fun and intense for me.

However, I do wish that there would be a couple more tier 2s in the sides in the map where people don't usually go. Maybe 1 double tier 2 behind the combination door in sg1 or the double tier 2 behind that square door with the lever behind the tree. Or maybe one in that wood house in the middle of nowhere in the more blind side of the map. And maybe the chest in the bank in sg2, or the hidden brick house double chest that used to be tier 2 in v1 (near the clock tower). I do think there should be an even spread of 2 or 3 tier 2s in different sections of the map to encourage running different routes.
You don't know that thAT MPA IS SG3?

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Just make it have all the maps up until Breeze was added, and I would be happy. :p

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree. I'm not a Survival Games Classic player due to the lack of maps and no flint 'n' steel. :L

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
You don't know that thAT MPA IS SG3?
It wasn't SG3. You start in a jungle temple, not a mountain. Also, there's a really thick jungle that makes the map seem like night time. It's a newer map, but not voted very much. I forget the name of it. However I think it fits the whole survival-y style of gameplay.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
It wasn't SG3. You start in a jungle temple, not a mountain. Also, there's a really thick jungle that makes the map seem like night time. It's a newer map, but not voted very much. I forget the name of it. However I think it fits the whole survival-y style of gameplay.
Remnant?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Agree with everything you say.

Mainly that they need to add maps and get rid of the overpowered routes on both those maps. I am honestly not sure how the pink house and the ship have not been nerfed yet. I am pretty sure when people submit maps, they specially say no chest routes that benefit teams and no overpowered routes. Honestly, if a team of decent players get the pink house to themselves.. its game over, not many ppl are gonna beat that. Both those chest routes need to be worked on and they need to re-tier those 2 maps. Also, as I have been saying since classic came out, people are going to get tired of the same 2 maps over and over... its the reason Mcsg added new maps in the first place. Mcsg would not have lasted if they didn't add new maps. I would have quit a long time ago if it was just sg1 and sg2 still...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci