• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What F.O.V. And Sensitivity Do You Play on?

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
how? its in minecraft...it's there to be changed, thats why its called "options"
You're not even suppose to be modifying files like that in the first place. There are limitations that Mojang had in mind. It's not in Minecraft, its modifying files within the game. Hacks such as Nodus are made from modifying files. Only some mods or "hacks" are allowed such as Optifine and Shaders. The reason why its called options.txt was so that it showed up as options within the game itself. (I believe)

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're not even suppose to be modifying files like that in the first place. There are limitations that Mojang had in mind. It's not in Minecraft, its modifying files within the game. Hacks such as Nodus are made from modifying files. Only some mods or "hacks" are allowed such as Optifine and Shaders. The reason why its called options.txt was so that it should up as options within the game itself. (I believe)
It really should be allowed...also If you put it higher and higher it will be harder to see names...So whats the point

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
It really should be allowed...also If you put it higher and higher it will be harder to see names...So whats the point
Well I'm not 100% sure if they're allowed or not. Maybe ask a mod or something. But to me its considered hacking.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
FOV: Normal.
Sensitivity: Hyperspeed. (highest sensitivity)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well one of the reasons Canziano was banned was because he had his brightness at 300% or something. Just like that makes the screen brighter, the sensitivity increase would make your head move faster, and it may even make it seem like hacks if you execute it well enough.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well one of the reasons Canziano was banned was because he had his brightness at 300% or something. Just like that makes the screen brighter, the sensitivity increase would make your head move faster, and it may even make it seem like hacks if you execute it well enough.
What if someone has a really slow sensitivity mouse?

Nocturne

Spectator
Reaction score
Idk what quake pro and all those FOV things do, so I play on normal.
Sensitivity is 5400 dpi (Razer mouse settings). (Max sensitivity on MC) (Max sensitivity on control panel)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci