• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
It seems we'll have PVP/Factions,Towns,Economy,and RP :D.This is gonna be an awesome survival server.Just everyone please replant tree's :p.

K

Karoleigh

My only issue with Faction servers is they end up looking like this after 30 minutes:

silverwolf711

Tribute
Reaction score
My only issue with Faction servers is they end up looking like this after 30 minutes:

1. Another thing that the MCSG staff has fun doing?
2. No argument needed, just saying that I have never seen a faction server destroyed. Just in complete anarchy which is the point of faction servers.

Julio_mogul

Spectator
Reaction score
How about have a faction and economy server then implement survival games into it in a way(e.g. pick a person from each faction to fight in a survival games for money and more power to the winning faction).
Very good idea! :D

zlmadhatterz34

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Chad. I think we should have a Bukkit server with the rank plugins, and thats really all I would like.

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
I am all for Factions, no border (so people can still create kindgoms during war) economy, with teleporting allowed. that would be AWESOME.

We need a Hardcore pvp server, with teleporting enabled, home setting, factions, and an economy. Nice and sweet. i dont prefer towns, as that ruins Factions...

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
If you want to get some pvp in, you can just play the survival games. Other than that I don't really want this survival server to turn into a bunch of spawn campers in diamond armor. Most hardcore pvp servers are that. I think that I'd like it to be towns, minimal pvp, more cooperative building stuff. Factions would be really cool as well, but as I said, I really don't want this to turn into a spawn camping pvp server.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Personally, I think it would be really awesome if it was just like the real Hunger Games. With the 12(13) Districts, (factions), who live in their own unique towns and biomes, according to the Hunger Games books. Each faction manufactures one thing in abundance, all other things are rare in the district, and so you would have to trade between districts, so there would of course be an economy. Then, players who gather enough resources or money could eventually buy a plot in the fancy Capitol. And then, of course, there would be the games themselves. It would be awesome if the games' arena were totally random each time. Say every hour or so, a (random selection) certain number of players from each district would be chosen to go into the Games. In the arenas themselves there could be no chests, other than at the cornucopia, so we would play vanilla Minecraft, people would have to make their own weapons, shelters, and stuff like that.
So yeah, other than possibly infringing copyright issues from the Hunger Games franchise, and being almost impossible to make, that is what I think would be really cool, and some of the ideas I would like to see in the server. :) I hope you take some of my suggestions!

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
If the main focus is SG couldn't we have districts?? And when you join you are put in a random district sort of like being born into your district... and you could possibly integrate that with the games, so each person has the title of what district they're from...?

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If the main focus is SG couldn't we have districts?? And when you join you are put in a random district sort of like being born into your district... and you could possibly integrate that with the games, so each person has the title of what district they're from...?
That could be really cool. But then it would be a 12 sided war.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci