• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

metscatcher18

Tribute
Reaction score
Why is mcmmo not an option?

Also, I would like TNT and Creepers to be able to destroy blocks.

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
Because Chad stated that he does not wish to use MCMMO. I will not go into details why, but he has his reasons.

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
i think a survival pvp/faction/economy would be too similar to the 999999...... other servers out there. I would love to see a server the is divided into the 12 districts, 12 would have lots of coal, 4 would have a lot of water and so on. every month or so, you could host a survival games with camera people, gamemaker, and everything. with non automated chests. you could even have a yearly quarter quell. basically, i think it would be cool to have a hunger games casual rp server that allows "going out of character" to keep it social, but still has a few rp elements.

edit: just went back to actually read some of the other posts, and i think le0 articulated the idea better

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Here's what I think would be fun.
Settlers VS Bandits
The settlers make a town, with houses, farms, etc. They do defense systems to defend against the bandits. Then after 45 minutes of the settlers building, mining, etc. The bandits come and try to destroy the settlers. For 45 minutes the bandits collect food, they mine, make swords to overtake the settlers. There is also different ranks for settlers and builders,
Settler ranks: [Mayor] Usually the admin or owner they lead they're town to defend, [Guard] Usually the Moderators or top ten players they mine and protect houses and farms and rebuild houses if there's an emergency such as flint and steel or lava, [Settler] Usually the members/donators they build the town, make farms, gather food, etc.
Bandit ranks: [Chief] usually admin/owner. They make a battle plan, choose ranks, etc. [Attackers] They use armor and swords and attack the settlers. [Pyros] A.K.A griefers. They rush in the town with there flint and steels/ lava buckets and destroy the town buildings, farms, etc. [Assassins] They come in with bows/any weapon and target the mayor. [Slave] They build temp wooden huts, they mine for attackers, make flint and steels/lava buckets for the pyros, and attack the town (You don't wanna be a slave).
It's very fun and admins/owners could host it on the survival server every now and then :)

Alpha3lob

Spectator
Reaction score
Every month, you could hold the Hunger Games :) 2 Random people are picked from each district (2 random people that are online at that time) and they enter a special server where they are the tributes and there can be a lot of spectators). These Hunger Games should be just like the Survival Games you already have, but with a special selection of people. The winner of the hunger games can maybe go one district up :)
Also, you shouldn't allow volenteers, as everyone will volenteer :)

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
Every month, you could hold the Hunger Games :) 2 Random people are picked from each district (2 random people that are online at that time) and they enter a special server where they are the tributes and there can be a lot of spectators). These Hunger Games should be just like the Survival Games you already have, but with a special selection of people. The winner of the hunger games can maybe go one district up :)
Also, you shouldn't allow volenteers, as everyone will volenteer :)
That is one of our plans. We will hold a public reaping, etc.

PantherJD

Spectator
Reaction score
If it's going to be a survival server, I prefer only having PvP. With factions and PvP combined, many players will complain.

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
If it's going to be a survival server, I prefer only having PvP. With factions and PvP combined, many players will complain.
Factions is reliant on PvP. However, if we construct our own plugin we can make a plugin similar to factions that doesn't rely on PvP and have a seperate world for pure PvP.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i think that factions would be good. or maybe there could be certain made towns and factions can fight for control of them. i enjoy servers where people have to work together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci