• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What difference does having a good mouse make anyway?

What kind of mouse do you have?

• Trackpad

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • The one that came with my computer

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Razer/Steelseries/any high-end mouse

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • Cheap mouse

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
The title says it all. I've been wondering...does having a good mouse really improve your PvP skills noticeably? I currently own this mouse. I got it because it was literally less than $10 at the time I bought it and it looked cool. However, now I'm wondering. If I had a better mouse, would that improve my skill? What specifically would having a good mouse make better?

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I think some have a better scroll wheel, but I'm not sure, as I use a default mouse.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I think some have a better scroll wheel, but I'm not sure, as I use a default mouse.
I use default as well, but I need a better scrolling mouse since I don't like using number keys as switching to weapons

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
If you have a bad mouse yes it makes a difference with input time and better dpi/accuracy. By accuracy I mean with the response time once you get used to it also many high end mice allow you i click quicker and has your hand/fingers not get tired. I used a 2 dollar mouse till i got the razer deathadder 2013 edition :)

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
My mouse is super cheap ($15) but it clicks well and has a notched scroll, which helps it in my inventory :3

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Some feel more comfortable and are easy to move and click easier and faster!

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
It does, not that much, but It really does. I bought a Razer Naga Epic, and it has the side buttons, which will help a lot, for Fishing Rod Technique, or FnS. So, for example you switch to your Fishing Rod slot (Which I put on 2) and then you right click it, and then hit number 1 on your side button quickly. So if you don't like using keyboard numbers, this mouse is a perfect fit.

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
It does, not that much, but It really does. I bought a Razer Naga Epic, and it has the side buttons, which will help a lot, for Fishing Rod Technique, or FnS. So, for example you switch to your Fishing Rod slot (Which I put on 2) and then you right click it, and then hit number 1 on your side button quickly. So if you don't like using keyboard numbers, this mouse is a perfect fit.
Yeah, my mouse has side buttons too, I just haven't mapped them to those keys yet.

Darrylols

Spectator
Reaction score
They do. Not a lot, but it helps with accuracy/dpi. When I got my first gaming mouse, I can feel like I've pvp-ed better (might just be a brain trick lol). A mouse that I suggest buying is the Logetichg602. It has 8 macros (6 sides, 2 top), and it claims to have gaming grade wireless connection. I've used it for 2 months and it's the best I've ever used. (Oh btw I've used 2 razer mice (naga and something else) before and they are no match to the g602)

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
They do. Not a lot, but it helps with accuracy/dpi. When I got my first gaming mouse, I can feel like I've pvp-ed better (might just be a brain trick lol). A mouse that I suggest buying is the Logetichg602. It has 8 macros (6 sides, 2 top), and it claims to have gaming grade wireless connection. I've used it for 2 months and it's the best I've ever used. (Oh btw I've used 2 razer mice (naga and something else) before and they are no match to the g602)
Razer Naga Epic Edition is the best in my opinion :p Which Razer Naga did you buy anyway? Cause they've got couple of different Naga Mouse's

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Side buttons, grip, weight, movement speed, scroll wheel, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci