• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Did You Come In Your First Match?

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I got second actually, this was when deathmatches only had 2 people in them and it was sg1 and I just walked around aimlessly and went to deathmatch with just a wooden sword no armor and no food left xD

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I think I died first. I ran to corn, punched a guy who had a stone sword, and got slaughtered.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I actually won my first ever match of Survival Games. However, it wasn't on the MCSG servers. I don't even think they were out yet. It was right after Vareide came out with the map and I played on someone else's servers.

Eaglesfan97

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow. As I thought about this question, so many memories popped into my mind... But I think I lasted like 24 seconds my first game. XD

Reaction score
Most won't believe this, but I won my first match out of pure luck. I had almost full leather and a wooden axe, and the other guy left/lagged out..

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
I joined the first day sg3 came out, so obviously my first match was on sg3, and I can't quite remember, but I know that I just walked around the forest for a full length match, then went to deathmatch with a bunch of cyanvoltz and got creamed, don't quite remember all of their names, but I know one of them was willyrin. The first match I won was my 50th game or so, on breeze island.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the first game I ever played was on sg1 on a 48 player server. I actually did ok, ended up going to deathmatch with chain and gold armor and an iron sword. Deathmatch was with 6 people, and there were two leather noobs, a stacked team, and a guy with about the same stuff as me. I killed the guy with the same stuff and one of the leather noobs, but got slaughtered by the team :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci